cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steph_B
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Summer Fun with Public Mobile

@szymon247 you can find the schedule for Vancouver below. Please keep in mind that this may be subject to change based on foot traffic and weather! 

Aug 4 - Stanley Park Seawall 

Aug 5 - Seawall Waterwalk (At Coal Harbour) 

Aug 11 - Olympic Village Square 

Aug 12 - English Bay Beach 

Aug 18 - Sunset Beach Park 

Aug 19 - Canada Place 

For Toronto dates check out the Blog to article here.

@pakmode@PJC@David01 I attached a picture taken by to_finest's instagram! 

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Steph_B wrote:

@szymon247 you can find the schedule for Vancouver below. Please keep in mind that this may be subject to change based on foot traffic and weather! 

Aug 19 - Canada Place 

Lol thanks @Steph_B

NDesai
Oracle

@Steph_B Can you please update the main post with that schedule update? 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Clefort88
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

PM has to come out to NS. I've managed to convince three people out here to switch! More PM awareness here is needed.
Being involved with the community work that I am, I am still the only person of about 1000 people that I've mentioned it to for affordability and quality of service, who has even heard of PM, let alone uses it.

We're crying for amazing prices paired with amazing service! Come heeeeereeeee, PM. Bring your delightful music, food and transportation devices here haha
David01
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@will13am @Yes, saw the photo. Thanks for the assistance. Appreciate it! -David.

PJC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Steph_B wrote:

Aug 19 - Canada Place 

Wow, they look delicious!

anya
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Lol, @will13am  the pic on blogTo shows a deliciously huge serving...much bigger than you got...I think you should ask for a refund  😜!

will13am
Oracle

@anya wrote:

Lol, @will13am  the pic on blogTo shows a deliciously huge serving...much bigger than you got...I think you should ask for a refund  😜!

That is okay, I had enough of a sugar rush with what little I received already.  If I needed more I could have taken some from the other cart.  My mission was not to load up on sugar, but to see how they were selling the brand.  The event as I saw it was nothing more than handing out cookie dough.

will13am
Oracle

@Clefort88 wrote:
PM has to come out to NS. I've managed to convince three people out here to switch! More PM awareness here is needed.
Being involved with the community work that I am, I am still the only person of about 1000 people that I've mentioned it to for affordability and quality of service, who has even heard of PM, let alone uses it.

We're crying for amazing prices paired with amazing service! Come heeeeereeeee, PM. Bring your delightful music, food and transportation devices here haha

@Clefort88, maybe you can ask Public Mobile to ship you a few kgs of cookie dough and a Public Mobile t-shirt and you can distribute the stuff at the local park.  Smiley Tongue

Kerris
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You should plan something for Calgary Alberta!

Need Help? Let's chat.