cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show us your holiday spirit and you could win!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Community Post.jpg

DAY 1 – 14 Days of Giveaways starts now. 

Can’t wait for the holidays? Neither can we! That’s why we’re giving away awesome goodies every day from December 8 - 21, 2015. Enter for your chance to win a TV, tablet, smartphone, or other great prizes.

There will be a new prize revealed every day!

Today you have a chance to win 1 of 300 Indigo gift cards! Find out how to win Click here 

98 REPLIES 98

Bigmac
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think so or PM would send email to inform the winner... Just wonder when they would announce. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Bigmac wrote:

🙂

I'm looking into who would be winner for DAY 1 

Ditto.  Are these being announced somewhere?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Bigmac

🙂

I'm looking into who would be winner for DAY 1 

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @likely_what

here is a thread that @Bigmac started for day 2:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Day-2-14-Days-of-GiveAways/m-p/37411

Tweet soon and good luck

likely_what
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
entering contest today but nothing is showing after going to URL

sheetalpatel2u
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Community Post.jpg

maaji
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Same here

maaji

I haven't received a comfirmation email yet. I don't have access to sms or phone on my at the moment.

@jolenerekman @Kmcmahon

You need an active text plan in order to enter for today's draw. However, going forward you will have other opportunities to enter in certain draws without the need of having an active SMS plan.Smiley Happy

For more details on today's contest rules please click here: http://14days.publicmobile.ca/en/day1/rules/ or click on the spoiler below.

Spoiler

Cheers!

Jeremy 

Kmcmahon
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Jeremy_M whats the email i need to send the info to, the only email i got was a ad with a do not reply email.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi,

Check your email inbox, plus spam inbox. If mail is awaiting you, reply by email. If there is nothing, contact Jeremy to see if he can send an email your way.

BTW, the answer to the math question is 40.

Cheers.

jolenerekman

@Jeremy_M how do I enter if I don't have texting on my phone 

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hi @Luddite,

There was a glitch with sending texts vis-à-vis the contest. You may want to check with Jeremy to determine if one can enter the contest without the math question involved.

As to the colander, Bob and Sue took a course at Ryerson titled Capitalism 101: How to fleece the Sheeple. As a result, the Mark V colander, which I recommended to you, is now passé. The Mark VIII was recently released. I can't see any noticeable difference. Sue did mention that it was produced by the same company that created the bogus software for Volkswagen emission tests. After I stopped self-elevating, I tried to explain that that was not the wisest decision. She's a bit ticked off with me now. It's possible that I won't be intergalactic travelling this weekend. I was so looking forward to it.

See you onboard one of these days!

@Martin I was checking the contest from my laptop and when I tried to exit the message "Send your email address to 5130" the system offered to accept my email address immediately. Got confirmation of receipt and did not need to tax my cerebral fluid with a skill testing question. Just as well as Mary sold my collander for 10 cents not realizing its true value! Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Entered!  This is a great promo by public mobile

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi,

Check your email from Public Mobile, and follow the instructions when you're ready to reply. If the email has yet to arrive, inform this community, and we'll see if a community manager can send an email your way. Remember to check your spam inbox, and good luck!

Cheers.

Bigmac

@Kmcmahon wrote:

i dont have texting on my plan how do i get in the giveaways

This is the real problem. Did you try to text?

Kmcmahon

i dont have texting on my plan how do i get in the giveaways

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @hotcakes,

When I was doing a practicum for my K-6 B.Ed., I tried to assign homework to my Grade 3 students.OMG! Even the supervising teacher was opposed to it. She explained that school lasted from 9 am to 3:10 pm, with lunch included. After 3:10 pm, school ended and students were free to do as they pleased. Suffice to say that I was SURPRISED! I realized, at that point, why third-world children would eventually catch up and surpass Canadian kids in K-12 studies. No homework! Pfffft!

Great to see the excitement.... Good luck everyone 🙂

hotcakes

I don't think schools teach anything anymore.

Either that, or kids are too busy texting or snapchatting or vining or whatever is cool this week. 😉

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi,

If schools still teach quadratic equations, it's the same concept.

FYI.

megapinkz

ty for your help now i got it

megapinkz

ty  this is what saw on my text 10 multiplied by 5 + 14 divided by 7 -12  they need to fix it if it is the way you put it

Subbanator96

Its order of operations...

(5x10) +(14/7)-12= 50 +2 -12 = 40

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi,

40 is the answer.

Cheers.

megapinkz