cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Ordering & SIM Card Payment & Pick-Up Locations

Brooke_C
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

UPDATE: VANCOUVER IS OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT.

Hey Community,

There are only 2 more days left for you to take advantage of our 4G/ $40 promotional plan. Since time is short, we are doing a couple of things to help you get your SIM cards prior to the promo ending, and so that we level-set on expectations.

We are temporarily stopping SIM cards shipments.

Unfortunately, you’ll need to come back to order SIM cards next week since we’ve temporarily stopped shipping SIM cards. Why? We thought you’d want to know. It’s simple: any SIM cards that are ordered now will not make it into your hands before the end of our promotion (Sunday, November 20 at 11:59pm) and we don’t want you to get your hopes up and then be disappointed. But do come back and check us out next week – we’d love to have you join us.

We will be setting up SIM card pick-up locations in 3 urban centres.

For people who have not yet received their SIM cards in the mail, or for people who would like to switch at the last minute, we are setting up SIM card pick-up locations.  This is how it will work:

• Those who have not yet ordered a SIM card can purchase a SIM card for $5 each. Credit cards and VISA debit cards are the only accepted payment methods.  No other method of payment will be accepted. All SIM card purchases will be non-refundable.
  • In the spirit of Movember, all proceeds will be donated to the Movember Foundation to address some of the biggest health issues faced by men.
  • If you have ordered a SIM card and have not yet received it, please bring your Shopify order confirmation email to prove your payment (either electronically or printed). Without this confirmation email, you will need to pay for another SIM card.

Who are you looking for? At each location there will be two Public Mobile representatives dressed with a white Public Mobile snapback and orange Public Mobile cape. Yes, that’s right- a cape. 

What time will the reps be available? Reps will be available Friday November 18th and Saturday November 19th from 11am - 7 pm local time. 

How many SIM cards can I purchase? There will be a limit of 2 SIM cards per person

Please note:  There are limited quantities of SIM cards at each location and we will be spreading out our supplies across the two days. 

Where can you pick-up SIM cards?

Toronto

Outside of the TELUS Tower

25 York Street

Toronto Ontario

M5J 2V5

Vancouver -- SOLD OUT FOR NOVEMBER 18 & NOVEMBER 19 

On the corner of Richards St and West Georgia

Vancouver British Columbia

Montreal

North of the TELUS Tower

Corner of René-Lévesque Boulevard and Union Avenue

Montreal Quebec

H3B 3C1

Last but not least, if you do have any Public Mobile SIM cards that you are not planning on using before the promotion is done, be kind! Let friends, family or Community members know, so that they can also take advantage of the great deal. We appreciate you lending a hand! 

-Public Mobile Community team

277 REPLIES 277

jairolevi
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@imm1304 Done! hehe.

JL

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jairolevi!

Please go back and edit your post to say that limit of 2 sim cards per person in big bold letters Smiley Wink

Brooke_C
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @McLaren, there will be a limit of 2 SIM cards per person. Thanks!

jairolevi
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Just highlighting 2 things...

• Credit cards and VISA debit cards are the ONLY accepted payment methods.  No other method of payment will be accepted. 

• There are limited quantities of SIM cards at each location

• Limit of 2 sim cards per person

I can see the 10.000 posts coming during the weekend "tis a scam bro, no cash? I'll sue u, false advertisement bla bla bla, will call Saul"...

I am honestly tired of people that dont freaking read and then complain.

JL

vn33
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Had an extra SIM and gave it to my cousin, who promptly activated wih the Fall Promo plan.

Hope more people can take advantage of this great deal!

Don't know when something as good as this plan will come around again.

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Great option for those last minute people who want to hop on.

@Brooke_C is there a limit to how many sims per person can buy?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Great news for people in these areas that want to still take adavantage of the promo.  Get to one of the locations and pick up your sim and save some serious cash!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.