cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[PARTIAL RESOLUTION - FULL FIX IN PROGRESS] Dropped Calls

Ck_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

[Update as of 3:00PM ET 19/06/2024]: A solution for this issue was successfully implemented earlier this morning that should have resolved this issue for most customers. We understand some customers are still experiencing issues, and the team is working diligently to diagnose and resolve.

Hello Community,

We are aware that some of our subscribers are experiencing intermittent wireless service. We want you to know that our team is actively investigating this issue and is working around the clock to resolve this as quickly as possible.

We understand the importance of staying connected and we will make every effort to keep you, the Community, informed of our progress. We thank you for your patience and we appreciate your understanding during this time. Please continue to check this Community post for the latest updates.

- The Public Mobile Team

184 REPLIES 184

PierrePublic_1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Great a problem in Dartmouth NS..are we in a mobile 'hole' ? ?

1000018352.jpg

PBForMe1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hallelujah! Thank you for acknowledging the issue... is there any kind of timeline for resolution? 

I agree with the other poster this thread should probably be pinned.

CharlieWhisky
Mayor / Maire

Merci!

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

@Ck_PM wrote:

Hello Community,

We are aware that some of our subscribers are experiencing intermittent wireless service. We want you to know that our team is actively investigating this issue and is working around the clock to resolve this as quickly as possible.

We understand the importance of staying connected and we will make every effort to keep you, the Community, informed of our progress. We thank you for your patience and we appreciate your understanding during this time. Please continue to check this Community post for the latest updates.

- The Public Mobile Team

Hello @Ck_PM 

Thank you for the update. You may wish to place this in the Announcement section but also PIN this to the top of this part of the forum as it will be one that will be seen by all upon entry.

Thank you.
Chalupa Batman

Edit: Here is what I mean. And then remove my post then lock it. 🙂 

Chalupa_Batman_0-1718310654123.png

Need Help? Let's chat.