Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple charge issue (Resolved)

Moid_I
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi Community,

Some of you may have received an SMS from us regarding multiple charges on some of our customer’s accounts.  Don’t worry - if you didn’t get this message, this means you were only charged once so all is good.  For those of you who did, in a nutshell, our system charged a small group of customers multiple times on their plan renewal date. And well, that’s not cool…

We are reeeeeally sorry for any inconvenience this issue may have caused with your credit card. Please know that this issue has been fixed and all the extra charges have been reversed!

multiple charges.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

Martin
Legend
Legend
Bump!

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi @chukdefatey - We understand the reason for your displeasure and can see the concerns regarding financial implications. Just like you, we don't want this issue to be happening ever again. Just an update - the root cause concerning this issue has been identified and resolved. 

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Bump

Martin
Legend
Legend
bilal,

Public Mobile's policy is "openness and transparency". Moid, and other proactive community managers, are practising that policy with such posts.

FYI.

bilal
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Love the fact that they were proactive in announcing this and also fixing this. Thanks @Moid_I

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thank you for the update.  Love hearing such news.  

Cheer

Martin
Legend
Legend
imm1304,

I fully agree with you, and this post should place it at the top, at least for the time being.

Bump!

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thank you for the update.  Love hearing such news.  I am sure many people were reluctant to join PM due to these issues.. lets try and keep this up near the top for a few days so potential new customers can see this problem is fixed. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Nice to see it getting fixed. 

Thank you PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.