Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s Day 4 of #14DaysOfGiveaways!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

WPM0722_Twitter-Daillies-4.jpg

Share your fa-la-la-love for your chance to win ‘za-za-za!

You could win 1 of 100 $20 Boston Pizza gift cards!

All you have to do is leave a comment below saying what you love about the holidays. Whether it’s making snowmen, wrapping gifts, or reconnecting with loved ones, we want to hear it!

*Contest starts: December 11, 2015 at 10 AM EST 

*Contest closes: December 12, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST

100 winners will be randomly selected. Must be a registered Public Mobile Community member to enter. No purchase necessary. Read Contest Rules before entering

465 REPLIES 465

Taylork
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i love being able to give my family gifts and build snowmen outside in the snow, then takle to snowman like its football 😛

Natz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
My favourite part of the holiday is Christmas shopping for everyone I love making my family and friends happy and Christmas is all about giving ..... I also enjoy baking treats wrapping presents and decorating a live Christmas tree I also enjoy all the Christmas lights and decorations it's truly my favourite part of the year

Natz
My favourite part of the holiday is Christmas shopping for everyone I love making my family and friends happy and Christmas is all about giving ..... I also enjoy baking treats wrapping presents and decorating a live Christmas tree I also enjoy all the Christmas lights and decorations it's truly my favourite part of the year

ToCo

I love getting together with wonderful family and friends for great food, great conversation...great times! 🙂

Vakshwell
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
The thing I love about the holidays is the overall joy of the season. Everyone happy to be together, opening presents, the cheerful music. It's just nice to have a time to unwind and enjoy the time you have with those around you!

eyesoblue

My favourite part of the holidays is sharing all the wonderful treats with my family and eating turkey!!

Terr
I love watching the children when they see the hoof marks all over the floors & up the walls out the window screaming mommy Santa was really here it's priceless

Ryanzone
One thing i love about the holidays is buying gifts for the family cuz i get to get something special for each one

Kamranfazaee
My favorite part of this holiday is the get together with family and friends. The spirit of giving and spending time together is unique for this season.

channopublic

2015 has been a challening year with the passing of my faher, yet it brought all of us closer. Prior to my father's death, we all had excuses why we could not get together. The bereavement process was a great time for all of us to reflect the meaning of life and what is important.I look forward to seeing the bigger family share health, wealth and memories on this wonderful day, and it is  the start something great.

Shad
Love piza

lob42

What I love about the holidays, would be the hours spent wrapping gifts and only to see that one magical minute it took to open the gift(s), and afterward making snowmen in the snow. 

Irramb97

I love the holidays! Its the time of the year that the entire world stops what they are doing and celebrates together! I get to be off school for a month and spend time with my family and friends i haven't seen due to school and work! 

Irramb97

I love the holidays! Its the time of the year that the entire world stops what they are doing and celebrates together! I get to be off school for a  month and spend time with my family and friends i havent seen due to school and work! 

cbrmaria
My favorite part of holidays is the Christmas lights all over the place!

I just love the break and the environment during holidays!!!

drewber83
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
My favorite part of the holidays is spending time with loved ones. I wish the whole year had that feeling to it

Trekalong
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Xmas is being in peace

BourEdouard

Happy holidays to everybody

Thornedrose00
The thing I love most about the holidays is having a cup of hot cocoa and cuddling with my dog by the fireplace, watching Christmas movies 🙂

schokman

My favorite part is reconnecting with loved onwes!

Labtechmonkey
The gathering of friends and ppl ..and the shine on their faces..HAPPINESS!!!

Labtechmonkey
The warm of an open fireplace, the delicious food..the fun of watching ppl get excited & happy...to share..a simple love for one another...Peace. Unity...giving~

MOHSIN123000

I LOOK MY BEST WHEN I'M TOTALLY ON HOLIDAY , WALKING ON THE BEACH

@publicmobile #14daysofgiveaways !!

erk

what i love about the holidays is the time spent with family and friends and the joyous happy looks you see on everyones faces its a magical time of year everyone is blessed in some way

vonniechan

My favourite part of Christmas is writing and sending Christmas cards to my family and friends overseas and receiving Christmas greetings in the mail!:)

cbrmaria
My favorite part about the holidays is the Christmas lights all over the place!

dgautams
I love to be with family n friends to enjoy the company we miss year round

mamagemini123

I love being with my kids.. Im the biggest kid of them all lol. I love the hussle and bussle to get everything done. the smiles on peoples faces. I love the food and drinks. the smell of baked goods. I Love going crazy decorating any empty spot of my home with decorations. But bake to the the first is what i love the most. I love being with my kids and extra time with family

Amorales

I love to be part of  the celebration of the Festival of lights from different countries where we all enlighten our hearts with Joy and peace, and become one:)

Need Help? Let's chat.