Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s Day 4 of #14DaysOfGiveaways!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

WPM0722_Twitter-Daillies-4.jpg

Share your fa-la-la-love for your chance to win ‘za-za-za!

You could win 1 of 100 $20 Boston Pizza gift cards!

All you have to do is leave a comment below saying what you love about the holidays. Whether it’s making snowmen, wrapping gifts, or reconnecting with loved ones, we want to hear it!

*Contest starts: December 11, 2015 at 10 AM EST 

*Contest closes: December 12, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST

100 winners will be randomly selected. Must be a registered Public Mobile Community member to enter. No purchase necessary. Read Contest Rules before entering

465 REPLIES 465

celine43v
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Favourite part of Christmas is not actually the day itself, but the days leading up to Christmas.

I love spreading the Christmas cheer and making sure that everyone around me gets into the Christmassy mood.

tbennett
I love being able to see my family. And i love watching my boys faces on christmas morning. I love decorating the tree with my children.and i especially love turkey :3

Rh
Love seeing the faces of thoses I give a gift to.

Wannawin
My favorite part of the holidays are the traditions, and we have a lot if them. Everybody looks forward to them.

mlyliu

I love spending time with the family.  This holiday although they are not in Canada, I still get to fongo with wife travelling in China. Wechat with parents travelling in Austrailia. All through fast 4G network of Public Mobile.

*First ever post with Public Mobile community

*Second day with Public Mobile

Betsey
My favourite part of the holidays is the food, and gathering with family and friends.

bakanomics

Wow!I love holidays because it gives me time to relax,visit friends and educate myself online

Wannawin
My favorite thing about the holidays are traditions, and we have a lot if them. Everybody looks forward to them.

Bdevelish
My.favorite part of the holidays is being with my family...no.matter what we are doing or where we are Christmas is always spent together.

Grego9198
I love taking time off of work and spending time with my family and friends.

lucas
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I love spending time with my family and having time to do house renovations!

eleung

My favourite part of the holidays is to catch up with family and eat lots of food!

al_almas
What I love most about holidays is the beautiful display of holiday lights around town!

Chicklets
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I love the Christmas Holidays because It's the only time of the year that I can say: "Bah! Humbug!"

xmas.jpg

myoden00

The thing I like most about the holidays is baking and spending time with the family

icha82

I like to do some shopping during a holiday season, especially during a boxing day week. I wish I could find some hot deals for electronic goods and clothes this year. Otherwise, I enjoy watching holiday movies with my family such as "Home Alone" Smiley Happy

mtalha88

Ok. Let's be honest. Best part about Christmas is the Gifts and the Holidays!. Let's not forget the time spent with the loved ones is more important than anything in this whole world. I got a 1 year old daughter and I am looking to many more Christmas with her in future!

slinkz
Going skating, & ankle burning it lol 😉

lolotte123

My favorite part of the holidays is getting to spend time with all my family, and let's not forget the food !!

slinkz
Sharing time with family, friends & loved ones 🙂

quinjac
I love the holidays because you get to spend it with all of your family that come from all over just to spend christmas as a whole .

maria0

I love staying and playing together with my families.

SummerHuelsen

My favorite part of the holidays is watching movies with my mom and sister and stuffing our faces with all the sweet treats my mom bakes!! 🙂

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

My favourite part is great contests like this!  🙂  Okay, it's actually time off from work.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

kbhag

My favourite part of the holidays is bieng surrounded by amazing family, friends, and (most importantly) FOOD. I LOVE all of the effort that everyone puts in to try and be with family this time of year

dianacalatoru

I love being with my friends and family! The food, the gifts the jolly crowds!

Saima
I love meeting up in holidays and exchanging gifts 😊

1swtgl

Seeing my Daughters happy face, with all the Christmas cheer around 🙂

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Gda7777777,

You should comment in this thread to enter the #14DaysoOfGiveaways:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/It-s-Day-4-of-14DaysOfGiveaways/m-p/3776...

Good luck!

S-L

I enjoy spending times with friends and family, and also listening to the Holiday music while watching snow falling.

Need Help? Let's chat.