Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s Day 4 of #14DaysOfGiveaways!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

WPM0722_Twitter-Daillies-4.jpg

Share your fa-la-la-love for your chance to win ‘za-za-za!

You could win 1 of 100 $20 Boston Pizza gift cards!

All you have to do is leave a comment below saying what you love about the holidays. Whether it’s making snowmen, wrapping gifts, or reconnecting with loved ones, we want to hear it!

*Contest starts: December 11, 2015 at 10 AM EST 

*Contest closes: December 12, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST

100 winners will be randomly selected. Must be a registered Public Mobile Community member to enter. No purchase necessary. Read Contest Rules before entering

465 REPLIES 465

Rick1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I love the snow and wrapping presents

Sallusworld
I love all the good deals around the holidays. It is a time of the year when you spend time with your family and send greeting cards to family, friends and neighbors

superdee9

I enjoy getting together with family and friends to eat, drink and be merry!Heart

majorpayne
My favorite part about the holidays is watching everyone smile and get along for once😁

lexcyn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I love getting together with my cousins and having my whole family around. Best time of the year!!

tanagah
The thing about the holidays is remembing that Jesus was born and died for my sins in this light I love to give presents to those in need

Helena087
My favourite part of the holidays is seeing how happy everyone is. With so much going on in the world, the holidays are a time to celebrate friends and family. I also enjoy seeing everyone help each other out.

CdnNikki
I love the watching my kids eyes light up Christmas morning, the feelings and smells of Christmas. Bring on the love!

Uzmayasmin
In holidays i love playing with my son,making snowmen and meeting our friends. Giving and recieving gifts adds to the joy.

Suechelle
My favorite part of the holidays are when you get to put up the christmas tree, sit with your family and think about all the memories of past Christmases. Being able to spend another christmas with all your loved ones is always a blessing. Gifts can come year round but time is precious.

Kjlush
My favorite part is family. The time of year where everyone gets together to celebrate and eat and catch up.

Solid
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sleeping in. It feels so good to be lazy when it's so cold outside.

garth593
I love playing in the snow with my niece and nephew when they come to visit from out of town. This year I am hoping to take them out for pizza after a big snowball fight.

jlush1975
My favorite part is gathering with family and friends to share the holidays. To me is all about the people around you, not what you get from them but what you give to them

Sj10
The best part of the holidays is the snow. The way it looks outside when it snows is just magical. Everything covered in white, gives us a beautiful scenery to look at.

Kaylawilson
Holidays are the best time of the year, no school family's are always together. My favourite part is handing out the presents and seeing how happy people can get.

gokul212

Cathyob
I love watching the Joy on my Granddaughter's beautiful face!!

natdinku

I love sitting down in the living room with all my family and having fun by playing games or just talking!

mummie4life2015
my favorite part of the holidays is spending time with my family and getting to watch my kids open up presents christmas morning 🙂 best feeling in the world

Fancynanc

I love spending time with the family, and bringing the dogs out in the snow 🙂

iamnopreacher
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I love the holiday season because I get to spend quality time with loved ones and exchange gifts.

tiish
My favorite part about the Christmas holidays is, decorating the tree and house, wrapping and adding all the presents under the tree, then sitting back with the fire going, a nice hot cup of cocoa and just admire the beautiful peacefulness Christmas brings.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

What I most enjoy about the holiday season is reuniting with family members whom I haven't seen in many years, and strengthening the bonds with those with whom I'm in contact frequently.

Season's greetings!

godmuffin
my favourite part about the holidays is the first snow. Or any snow. I love having snowball fights and making snow angles.even lying in the snow just watching it fall.

ionut_baban

I like receiving gifts, 😉

Adje
I love the feel of the cold wind across my face, the icicles in my beard and the smell of snow. Maybe it will get cold this year eventually!

coolmatt
My favourite things about the holiday season is all the delicious foods/ snacks there are to eat
Also spending time with family/ friends.

78Lauragreen
My favorite part of the holidays is the random acts of kindness that happen all around, as well as spending time with my children teaching them about the greatness of random acts of kindness and how they can help both yourself and someone else.

jolenerekman

I love getting to spend time with my family, the christmas carols and all the amazing food I get to eat!

Need Help? Let's chat.