Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gone Ice fishing

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey Community,

I wanted to take a brief moment to let you all know that I will be away on holiday until the 14th of March. Please be advised that the Community will be moderated and supported by these awesome people: @Shazia_K and @Kalla_A. Feel free to reach out to them if you require any assistance.Smiley Happy

As @Martin would mention, even “Bots” need to recharge their batteries.Robot LOL

Your Community Manager,

Jeremy

20 REPLIES 20

kutzki
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

No no no.... It is YOU @Shazia_K who is the awesome one. I'm just here to make sure you keep doing the bloody good work you have been doing. 

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thanks @kutzki and @Rockdaddy22 you guys are awesome!!!HeartSmiley Very Happy

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
She truly is 🙂

kutzki
@Shazia_K was really very helpful when I had an issue with my service so she really is an awesome person.

ckl
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Jeremy_M

Are you going with another bot? If so, I can imagine what the conversation will be like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnzlbyTZsQY

And have fun!

srlawren

Have a wonderful time, @Jeremy_M!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

homer

ice fishing this time? sounds fun~

@Jeremy_M, I envy you, I can't even catch an Ice fish with my cat tail, but at Gordon Ramsay's restaurant, in LA, plenty of Fish, Steak, and of course his infamous words of wisdom, well, I can use Ice Fish for something that's Juicy, and delicious, and of course, maybe a Frying Dutchman Ship Donut for dessert, lol. What PM community needs as well,  a dancing music Fish, but an PM Digital version lol

Have a nice one...enjoy!!

Wow, you guys! I don't think @Jeremy_M realizes that @Martin just signed him up for an infinite supply of never-ending work, with no breaks "allowed"! Smiley Very Happy

Fortunately for him, this arrangement starts only at the end of said Ice fishing trip!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thank you @imm1304 and @Rockdaddy22 it means a lot to me 🙂

imm1304

Hi @Jeremy_M!  

Have a great time on holiday, you're doing a great job and very much deserve the break.  

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hi @Jeremy_M,

Please remember to wear an inverted colander on your head when communicating with the Mother Ship. As @Luddite and I found from trial and error, they're essential, considering that Bob and Sue may currently be in another galaxy, far far away.

FYI.

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Martin I would have to contact the Mothership and get back to you!

Mothership.jpg

👽

👽

👽

👽

👽

👽

👽

👽

👽

👽

👽

👽

👽

👽

👽

👽

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @Jeremy_M,

Now that your being a bot is out in the open, would you please consider being featured as Bot of the Month. OK?

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

The secret is out in the open @Martin @7789849803 Robot Mad

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hi 778,

What @Jeremy_M failed to mention is that he will be receiving new batteries, manufactured exclusively for him by Bob and Sue of the Mother Ship. Once they are installed, @Jeremy_M will have an infinite supply of power, and will never need to take even one day off, ever! Isn't that fantastic??

Thanks for letting us know, @Jeremy_M. May you come back a highly-charged bot! Smiley Tongue

Rockdaddy22
Have a great trip, I'm sure you'll be missed, you've always provided me with high quality service.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @Jeremy_M,

LOL with Jeremy!

Mr.Bot: Have a safe and enjoyable vacation, and remember not to consume too much vino when out on the ice fishing.

Cheers.
Need Help? Let's chat.