cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Maintenance March 5th-6th

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

This means from Saturday at 9:00 pm (Est) to Sunday at 11:00 am (Est) you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account 
  • Activate a new account

Outage.png

Please excuse us for any inconveniences. 

14 REPLIES 14

stormskw
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

months is not a good thing ,Im traving alot and would rather be able to login to make changes then to keep asking them to do it for me .Well if its not fixed by the end of the month "Witch is alot of time just to fix a login" or i guess im porting my number back out.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Just to add, no you did not make a mistake joining PM

Rockdaddy22
If you're phone service is working fine I wouldn't worry to much about it. I have 3 different lines with PM, with 1 of them I wasn't able to sign in for a few months. In those months, PM made any changes I needed, and eventually it was all fixed. Also in that time, my cell service was perfect. So I guess it'll just take a little more time, I know that's not what you want to hear 😞

stormskw

I have sent 2 emails .One the first day i signed up witch is over a week ago  and another 3 days later .They just say they are looking into it .I Have to wonder whats going on ? .And did i make a mistake going with PM.

Rockdaddy22
Please email PM about not being able to sign in.

stormskw

Nope it still will not let me login to my self serve account 😞

Was hopping they would have fix it .

TroyDaBes
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hopefully this will fix the issue with regards on verifying your email. 

Rockdaddy22
It's a known issue that happens with some new activations, usually it gets solved within minutes. Obviously in your guys case it must be a more serious technical issue, if you need to make any changes to your account please contact PM and they'll help you out. I know that doesn't solve the problem but please try and be patient. Remember you can check your account details with 611

stormskw

Yes please fix the login for the Self serve accounts,AS i also have not bin able to loginto it sisnce i set up my account.They say it will be fixed in 2 or 3 days but going on a week now.

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hello,

In the post titled, "Welcome to our Community", which sets out community norms, there is a heading titled, "Things not to do." Two of those are using profanity and obscenities. Though disguised profanities and obscenities are not explicitly mentioned, they are normally assumed by those who author community norms. The rationale is that, if openly crude language is not allowed, the same applies to disguised crude language.

If you are using the full computer version to access this community, the welcome post can be found close to the bottom of the community page, as the second from the top knowledge base article.

FYI.

NuXPeR
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My apologies @Kalla_A, didn't mean to offend you. I also didn't realize that the word I used is considered profanity. It's a fairly common word used by everyone I know. In any case it looks like the system "bleeped" it out, so no harm done. I was curious, so I went back and reviewed the terms and conditions once again. In my defence, not once are the words language, profanity, or civil mentioned in the Public Mobile Community – Terms of Service.

Please let me know what you find wrong with my account. Several people have looked into it already. They've reset passwords, changed logins, and nothing has worked. If you can fix it, I'll be very impressed. Thanks and good luck!

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@NuXPeR,

Please use civil language on this Community. Profanity will not be accepted as per the terms and conditions.

I perfectly understand your frustration but there is no need for this. I will take a look at your account and give you an update shortly.

Thank you 🙂

Kalla

@NuXPeR wrote:

Hopefully this "maintenance" will fix the issues with Self-Serve as I have NEVER been able to access my account. Several emails all promissing resolution within 48 hours, and nothing. Get your **bleep** together Public Mobile!!! This really shouldn't be that hard...

Sorry to hear that.

Our community staff members should be able to assist you with your problem. 

@Shazia_K @Kalla_A

NuXPeR
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hopefully this "maintenance" will fix the issues with Self-Serve as I have NEVER been able to access my account. Several emails all promissing resolution within 48 hours, and nothing. Get your **bleep** together Public Mobile!!! This really shouldn't be that hard...

Need Help? Let's chat.