Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feb 28 | Flash Sale: 2GB for 6 months $35+

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Jade_S_0-1646068457112.png

Hey Community, 

Starting February 28 to March 2 at 11:59PM EST, new customers can get 2GB of bonus data every month, for free* for 6 months on $35 plans or higher with promo code: 6MONTH2GB.

Plus for a limited time, get 50% off your SIM card! 

This offer is available to new customers who activate online only. Rules and conditions apply.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Optional: to have the promo code sent to your email, submit your email address here
  2. Receive the promo code via email, or simply make note of:  6MONTH2GB
  3. Activate on any plan $35 or higher online by March 2  using the promo code to redeem this offer.

Offer Details:

• Activate on any plan $35 or more using the promo code by March 2 and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus for 6 months.
  • Offer available to new customers who activate online.
  • 2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40, $50, 60 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. 
  • Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. 
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.

This offer is subject to change without notice.

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate online.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here

7 REPLIES 7

Isn't an email registration involved? As long as it has a time/date stamp before the deadline it would qualify for the promo, even if shipping takes longer to arrive.

At least that's what PM has done before. It seemed to work, mostly. There's always a few disappointed stragglers and late arrivals who missed the boat, but that'll always happen regardless of how you implement things.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LeePublic : Of course. But the marketing department keeps on copy/pasting the same old wording of ordering one online. How would anybody get the promo in time? That's my comment. Obviously, either go to a store or have one on hand or know someone with one. But not being able to get the promo due to online ordering makes having that wording pointless.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Just an FYI, go to the nearest Shell gas station for a SIM card for $10. This is by far the quickest and most hassle-free method of getting a SIM.

@Anonymous wrote:

@esjliv : "good deal" equals solicitation 🙂 Give anybody a spare would be fine. Then you have other opportunities. But you can't say those here either.

@Anonymous  - what really ?

A Good Deal can equal free. 

It was a joke anyway, as I wouldn't be bothered with shipping them to anyone anyhow. 

It would cost more for the stamp than what I paid for them. lol

Anonymous
Not applicable

@esjliv : "good deal" equals solicitation 🙂 Give anybody a spare would be fine. Then you have other opportunities. But you can't say those here either.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

I will give a good deal on some of my spares 😉

Anonymous
Not applicable

Again...how do you propose people take advantage of this offer when there's no way for them to get a SIM in the mail before the offer expires?

I would edit out most of How to Activate point 1 down to "You can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you.

But what do I know. I'm not a highly paid marketing executive.

Need Help? Let's chat.