cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Limited Time Offer: BONUS Data on 4G LTE plans

Yes, Telus right now is probably your best bet.

I would bet that over 90% of the wireless customers prefer to talk to a person on the telephone. As soon as I tell someone that PM does not have a phone number to call, they tell me that they would rather stay with their current provider and pay more. This is the toughest sell. I would say this is the biggest reason why PM will not grow very big. There will be growth but not as big as PM would like. My personal opinion is that PM is missing out on the majority of the population.
Mayor / Maire

Going to be interesting to see if fido or virgin do something to fight this new promo. Because the 6gb per 30days (12+6 over 90 days) deal is attractive for new customers

It might be.

@denkom wrote:
Because once you know something cost much less until very recently it’s hard to justify paying more for the exact same thing....Or pay more for less as was the case until today’s promo was announced.

But if it's still cheaper than what you're currently paying, refusing to switch just because it *used* to be even cheaper is really, really dumb.

@Michael77 wrote:
I would bet that over 90% of the wireless customers prefer to talk to a person on the telephone. As soon as I tell someone that PM does not have a phone number to call, they tell me that they would rather stay with their current provider and pay more. This is the toughest sell. I would say this is the biggest reason why PM will not grow very big. There will be growth but not as big as PM would like. My personal opinion is that PM is missing out on the majority of the population.

I don't think PM is particularly interested in growing super fast and attracting the majority of the population.  They've already got Telus and Koodo for that.  As far as I can tell, PM is just an attempt for them to pick up some third tier customers with as little money outflow as possible (hence zero advertising, forums-only support, etc).

Based on the previous 3g bonus data promo, the only requirement to get the bonus data is a 90 day cycle. You can mix and match any combo of talk/text options including having a data only plan.

So yes, Cda wide talk is available with bonus data.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@TK wrote:

TOOOOO... expensive in QUEBEC

Ex:

Public Mobile           PROVINCE talk + text + 6 Gig,   $75

Koodo/Virgin/Fido    CANADA talk + text + 6 Gig,       $49

you can also get the koodo $49 in all provinces via port in method

@smp99 wrote:

Based on the previous 3g bonus data promo, the only requirement to get the bonus data is a 90 day cycle. You can mix and match any combo of talk/text options including having a data only plan.

So yes, Cda wide talk is available with bonus data.

Except the OP specifically states (in more than one spot) that it's for province-wide talk.  I'd just like confirmation from somebody officially one way or the other.  @Saray_O, any help here? Smiley Happy

Hi WearySky,

Makes sense. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This is better but pricing is not worth having to deal with self serve and limited customer service.

I'd say look elsewhere.