cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Effective February 15th, changes are happening to Legacy/ Pioneer rate plans

Ur right..... but the plans on Public Mobile itself was excellent and cheaper too with this increase. And you have the option to get rewards and decrease that bill even more. 

Re: Effective February 15th, changes are happening to Legacy/ Pioneer rate plans

In regards to this, there should have been a formal message go out instead of an online update when we paid our bills this month.  I am getting very displeased of continuous increases when there is no customer service.  Basically we pay for a payment and get nothing in return.  We also have no increase in data which makes it pretty pathetic and vying to get customers to switch to eliminate this all together is pathetic also as to state operating a call center.  I will be looking at removing services altogether as when I had originally signed on my plan was $23 a month, including long distance to the States and within Canada.  For having to purchase a phone also to start with the Telus takeover was a scheme itself, just as bad as Apple with their batteries.  For the fact that I was left in limbo this month for the increase I paid it but I will be seeking other services with another company because Koodoo is not a company I would like to be with either.

Mayor / Maire

@Snaggles they gave huge credits though

Many of the phones were half price or better, free SIM cards and 3 months of free service (90 days!)

In most cases clients gained not lost money

@Snaggleswrote:
For having to purchase a phone also to start with the Telus takeover was a scheme itself, just as bad as Apple with their batteries.  For the fact that I was left in limbo this month for the increase I paid it but I will be seeking other services with another company because Koodoo is not a company I would like to be with either.

Highlighted

Let's take into consideration that if you enjoy a service you stay with it and the amount that they charge now is an instant compensation for what we were supposed to get "huge credits" it helps build their back accounts on those who were most vulnerable.  When people have something that is a good thing and there is a price gap it could've have been I paid for a cell phone from a company, unlocked it and brought it to PM but the options at the time were to just buy from PM as they had us limited to phones on what we could have in the first place.  We are not winning by any means and this has to stop.