cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Calling All Brothers and Sisters, It’s Siblings Day!

When we were younger, my siblings would play Sims Bustin' Out together on the GameCube. 

One day, one of the created Sims caught fire while cooking. I remember my sister reassuring my brother that it's okay because there was a fire alarm installed. A few seconds passed by, before confusion set in. Where were the firefighters? After a quick inspection, we realized that the fire alarm was set on the outer wall... Panic set in as the grim reaper showed up to claim the Sim. An intense battle of rock paper sisssors took place and the Sim won. Oof. Crisis averted. Unfortunately, the another Sim also managed to catch fire, but wasn't so lucky during its battle with the grin reaper.

Again, my sister reassured my brother and said everything was fine, that they just wouldn't save this session. But unfortunately, someone accidentally clicked the save button. At this realization, my sister suddenly leaped out of her seat and turned off the GameCube...

We all laughed at my sister's drastic attempt to fix the situation. Though the memory card ended up getting corrupted and all saved files were lost, we had a blast playing that game all over again... All while triple checking that the fire alarm was on the right side of the wall, of course. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

After eating ice cream (partialy with my hands, partially with a fork—spoons are for suckers), I put the bowl on my head and transformed into

The Ice Cream Monster.

My older brother is a germophobe, so I chased him around the house with my ice cream-slathered fingers and face.

I've never seen him run so fast. He knocked over half the furniture trying to escape me.

Cornering him in the laundry room, he shrieked like a puppy at the vet. But I'm a kind monster, so I put my slimy bowl on his head to crown him

The New Ice Cream Monster.

He was a much less kind monster, so he threw his bowl-crown at me. His aim sucks, so it missed me by five feet and shattered against the wall.

Cute childhood memory, right?

This happened last Christmas. The Ice Cream Monster shall rise again.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I remember when I was ~6 showing my brother how to put holes in a piece of paper using the sun and a magnifying glass, then I suggested he try to remove a dark freckle on his arm the same way.
Aren't big sister fun Smiley LOL

we wrestled and he ddt'ed me and i fell like a pile of heap, like i was paralyzed and he freaked out lol- i was acting the whole time

At the mall, my older brother and I were arguing about something dumb. He rushed out of the store and face planted into a glass wall. I burst out laughing and had to sit on the floor to catch my breath. 

I still mention the story at family gatherings just to watch his face go bright red.

^^

Mayor / Maire

I have no recollection of actually doing so but apparently I used to break my brothers models. Y'know those little kits you get in a box and take all the cast pieces off and glue them together to make a model size of things like cars and planes and such.

Yeah...no recollection...but I've owned it for a lifetime. Smiley Happy

Hey!...maybe it was the eldest sibling! Smiley Happy

All these years...grumble mumble...stupid sister. Smiley Happy

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Oh to pick just one!! My one sister, I have two is 10 years older, I am the youngest. One day when I was maybe 5 years old, my sister was keeping an eye on me. Not her favourite job but hey. Anyway, she had just gotten into a nice bath and was relaxing when I decided she should make me pancakes right now! She said no and she likely would have when she finished her bath but I wanted then now. She getting angry, I spit and got her right in the eye. Now, I remember none of this, but she told me much later than she never got out of the tub so fast. I don't think I got my pancakes!!

My older brother was a very good jack of all trades, one day whe he had a small job at one of our neighbours I tagged along and when we got there she was gone and the door was locked so my brother decided to go through the window, as he was trying to fit in the small window I was waiting in the parking lot and i noticed a police car coming so I ran on the sidewalk yelling "burgler, burgler" , that turned ugly pretty fast, took a lot of splaining and we both got in trouble that day, We laugh about it today, real funny story.

I have another story:

When we were younger, we had to ask permission before using the computer. At night, my brother would wake me up and I would watch him play Command and Conquer (Red Alert). We would sneak into the living room where the computer was kept and he would drape a blanket over us and the computer before turning it on. I asked what the blanket was for and he said it was for the noise and light. Being a kid, I was all for the 'secrecy' and felt cool since my older brother included me in his plans. Eventually we got caught...

Oracle

@Nebula wrote:

I have another story:

When we were younger.....

@Nebula  Just to be sure you're aware, only one entry is accepted per participant in the contest, as per the terms specified in the OP.   Thanks for sharing the extra story though.  Smiley Happy