cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Calling All Brothers and Sisters, It’s Siblings Day!

Here we go again!  Fun thread!  Smiley HappyCat Happy

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Here's my entry:

My sister and I would get into little fights. She's a year older than me and was bigger than me up until high school. Back when I was probably 10 or 11, we got into a bit of a tussle, and her foot hit me in the face, giving me a black eye. We were both at fault for fighting, but I just happened to get the black eye.

Whenever people asked how I got a black eye, I would casully say, "My sister kicked me in the face." People felt sorry for me, and she was pretty embarassed by that haha

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don't have siblings. Feeling alone ....  Smiley Sad

Once an argument with my sibling turned into a fight...

I ended up scratching near the eye...but it actually got the eye...

didn't end well...the worst was that my parents made me take her ot the walk in clinic lol

so it was a rough ride aahahah

and yes...we were both over 18 years old 

I remember playing two-player video games on one computer keyboard with my brother as a kid. Now, I've become one of those weirdos that prefer using arrow keys over WASD.

When my younger brother and I were kids, I used to think that he had a big head. Now that we're adults, it turns out I'm the one with a big ol' pumpkin-head. Here's to all the normal-sized-head-having younger siblings out there!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Haha ok this one is easy...

One of my siblings, whom shall not be named, had a bit of a confusion when it came to one of our other family members...

A a friend of my Mother's came over to bring us a meal and my sibling thought it was one of our Aunts instead, my sibling didn't even recognize the facial difference, my sibling thought it was our Aunt.

As a result my Sibling was "overly" affectionate and welcoming towards her, until she left.

Then when my mothers friend left, my sibling said something like "Wasn't it good to see Auntie again..." and then we all laughed and said that wasn't our Aunt...haha

My sibling felt kinda silly after that because she didn't even recognize an Aunt of ours.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

On a night eons ago my siblings and I were planning to watch tv.  We turned on the television and unknowingly the volume was on maximum.  We all reacted to the loud sound by screaming back at it.  After a few seconds, we started laughing, we had no idea what had just happened.  I am still fairly confused of the events that occured night.

We went on a family trip camping and ended up at a place where you could mine sapphires,  Everyone took turns dropping all their sapphires into my sisters pile of dirt, so she was amazed by her luck that she kept finding so many and nobody else ever found a single one.  To this day she thinks she should be a miner because of that time she was the only one who found gems in the dirt.

DSCF0923.JPG

Tav
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

We got a Nintendo for Christmas and were playing super mario bros 3 battle mode together while sitting on the floor. I was having so much fun and laughing so much that I forgot how much I had to pee so I ran to the bathroom but accidentially ran past it and ended up peeing my pants.