cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

I wore my elf's hat at the school I work at yesterday. All the children loved it!

Highlighted

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

lots of red sweatets and scarvea

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Putting on my home made ugly Christmas sweater

Highlighted

Exactly what they wear in the Christmas concert in Mean Girls except all pleather

thank u

Highlighted

ho ho ho ... Dress up as Santa Claus

Highlighted

New to Public Mobile... yet I am proud to say I’m happy with the service.. Welcoming 2019 new updates ☺️

Highlighted

My favorite festive look is a comfy sweater. Not an ugly sweater, a warm comfy one 🙂

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!-Day 2

My favourite winter holiday festive looks are elegant dress look in red and black for Christmas, chic skirt look in gold for New Year, and traditional Chinese look in brand new clothes for Chinese New Year!

Tags (1)
Highlighted

We always wear our red sweaters and Christmas socks!

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I would suggest that support ticket opened by customer, should be closed by customer, NOT by Moderator, when customer feels satisfied by the solution.

I hate when PM Moderator Team close your ticket after their response, but solution is not resolved and they stop responding to your messages. Woman Frustrated Then you have to open a new one and start all over again! Woman Mad