cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

My best holiday deal was a discounted Essential phone last year. Still using it today!
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

The best holiday deal I got was from Public Mobile - $40 for 4gb, text and talk. Best deal of a lifetime actually as other cell companies charge an arm and a leg. Love PM!!

Highlighted

The best holiday deal I ever got was from another phone company YEAAAARS ago . It was more like a treat actually because I didn't have to buy anything.  When I was a Rogers mobile customer one Christmas holiday  I received  a $10 credit on my account. 

Haooy holidays everyone !

-Viv

The best holiday deal I got were Helinox One super light camping chairs on clearance at MEC. Under $100, which is amazing for those chairs.

My best deal ever was Public Mobile for my whole family! I am not a mod and really lost in thus community. Would love to win $50. 

Thanks for holding the contest guys!

My best deal a Ryzen 2600 CPU I got on black friday for almost 40% off and it helped bring down the price of this year's pc build!

Is this where I post my response?
If so, then about 5 years ago I got my hands on a monitor that was a 27" flatscreen for about $130. That might seem kind of standard today, but at the time it was a smokin deal. lol I'm still using it to this day and it works just like the day I bought it.

Hi Dave,

i have your email to my request.

however like everything public mobile I can't find your response.

but I thank you.

im absolutely lost. Unlike you I feel absolutely lost in public mobile

They get my payments every month via my credit card always notify me and then they're gone!!!

penelope

Hi Dave 

my best Christmas  bargain was when my daughter wanted a Kate Spade purse for Christmas. I found one online that was originally $565 dollars and was able to get it for $165  dollars. That is now worth almost 5000. Since Kate step this summer. May she rest in peace. Thanks for the great work you do a public mobile. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hmm, best Christmas deal I can remember would probably be the heavily discounted marzipan plastered fruitcake and eggnog I stocked up on a few years ago. We enjoyed the taste of Christmas for weeks following!