cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

Hope this is going in the right place...my contest entry: I was shopping for an electric fireplace (because our heat pump had stopped working) and found the last one at a big box, and an attendant who didn’t want to count it - so I got a $300 fireplace for $100 and then sold the cabinet for $65 (really only needed the insert).  That was the best holiday deal I can think of right now.  Smiley Happy

Tags (3)

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

The best holiday deal i have ever gotten was this year at a store that was closing out , every thing was 60-80% off the entire store , i have six kids to buy for , for christmas , it usually cost like 2000 dollars or more on christmas gift , i got everything i need to for my kid , for like 500 , 

The best holiday deal for me was 2 years ago, booked a trip to Cuba for my wife and I using my Petro points. The only expense I had was paying the taxes.

I love the service provided by PM.

Best holiday sale was a years subscription time (Gaijin.net) which was a very generous 50% in savings.

Best holiday deal:

3 years ago. Found a Toro snow blower on sale in a small store, price matched in Home Depot for about 50% MSRP. Cat Very Happy

My favorite holiday deal was when I wanted to buy my little brother a welder when he was 16 it's regular price was $650 I got up to till to pay and because it had a scratch on it and it was xmas time they gave it to me for $250 that year I got a big hug and high five from my brother and I got a special memory

Tags (1)

best holiday deal

My best holiday deal was to buy a trip this winter to the carribean for 50% off list. I thought that was a pretty good deal for me.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My fav deal was getting the instapot for $40

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The best holiday deal ive ever gotten was in the form of a buy one get one free on winter coats. It was last year and had no idea that type of sale had been on. I ended up getting 2 great jackets for the price of one!! Halton hills outlets baby!!

I'm new to PM. New customer in October(ish). Been crazy happy with the service and definitely the price!

Best holiday deal I can recall is a few years ago, when it was a pretty new concept, buying a year of Netflix for my parents and the "sharing" the account with them. Worked in my favour and have since purchased my own account, but it was a great way to test out the service before going all in myself. Oh, and they still have the account and love it themselves, so it was a win-win. :-)