cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 years of incredible accomplishments, thanks to YOU!

Brooke_C
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey Community,

Did you know that last Saturday marked our 3rd year of SIM-only wireless service? To celebrate this occasion, and to thank you for all of your support, we wanted to share some highlights from the past year. Your amazing efforts make the Community, a wonderful resource and welcoming place for all. We truly appreciate it. Thank you, thank you thank you!

Have any great memories of Community members helping you out? Share below and spread the appreciation. We can’t do it without you!

-Public Mobile TeamHIGH RES_ENGLISH_Public Mobile-3rd Anniversary Community Thank-You Illustration_DESIGN_Mar06-01.png

44 REPLIES 44

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Happy birthday! May you grow wiser with another year.

Robot wink

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Folks, to be fair, this celabratory post is intended for the broader Public Mobile customer base.  Only those of us on the $120/12 gig/90 day were mistreated.  If anyone feels this is not for you, move on.  To that end, I will refrain from raining on the picnic.  The unaffected customer base can have a slice of e-cake.  Enjoy, it is calorie free! 

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Brooke_C For the record, none of the negativity is being directed at you. You and the mods do a great job with what you have to work with. I think most of us appreciate your efforts. 

mtfolks

@kevinlwrote:

My favorite memory is when you "surpised" us after promising "no surprises" 

Okay this is the best post in this thread. Bravo! 😂

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Ludditewrote:

Nice try, but terrible timing. Better luck next year.

Yep.  Funny thing is, in that graphic, if you turn that house around, it becomes a facade... ironically appropriate.

Lg85

It definitely feels great reading something positive over a lot of negativity over the past month or so. However, it appears that damage has been done. It will be really difficult to reverse the feeling one has about Public Mobile due to the negativity over the past month about this company (25% price increases, Koodo migration offers). The community forum used to feel like walking in the park on a bright sunny day. Now it feels like a dark cloudy rainy day with thunderstorms starting anytime with people running for cover. 

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I am laughing out loud at the responses. 

Too funny.

Better luck next  year PM. 

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

I agree with everyone here. Horrible timing for everything .I am very perplexed  to what should I even say 

Civic_E
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Funny...!!!

Should have thanked after March 15th.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Wasn't there another happy 3rd that rang a more realistic posted the other day?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/It-s-PM-s-third-year-anniversary/m-p/2255...

I guess pm doesn't pay much attention to the moral of its users

willph
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I really liked it when we got promo after promo after promo to switch over to the sister brand.......  I wish they would just come out and say the **bleep** end game or plan.  Cause we all love sitting over here in the DARK after putting so much effort into the community as you just demonstrated with your graphic.

kevinl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My favorite memory is when you "surpised" us after promising "no surprises" 

BigD
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Right, really bad timing, no one cares about it any more at this moment.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Nice try, but terrible timing. Better luck next year.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.