cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Heavyrocker
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Wifi at Tim Hortons

I amy trying to use WIFI and it asks for my password,which one do i need,the password i use with phone account or my email account,cant seem to login

Accepted Solutions
Heavyrocker

Re: Wifi at Tim Hortons

All is ok now,WIFI is working.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Griff
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

That would mean that Tim Horton's has a password protected wifi. You would have to ask one of the staff there for the password in order to log on
yd2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re : Wifi at Tim Hortons

As i know Tim dont have password
Martin
Legend

Hello,

Thinking along the lines of security, not too many people would be willing to divulge their phone's or email's password for free Wi-Fi.

If any password is needed, I suspect that the merchant has it.
makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Hello. I know what you are talking about.

Tims has the free WiFi and the one where you register your handset #, email so that you can sync w/o having to agree to Tims ToU everytime

yd2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

than it means that you already registered

so give your email but use a password (not the one for your email)

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

If you don't register, you can still connect, but you'd have to, every time you connect, similar to how McDonalds WiFi is set up, or how certain Malls public WiFi is set up. There are some WiFi that require a CC because its NOT free, so you must always determine which is free, and what's not

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Personally, I use my Data, or use Public WiFi in areas that I know, so that I avoid the hassles of unreliable WiFi services.

Plus, some WiFi hotspots have filters, so that your ability to surf certain websites maybe Hampered

rryanand

How did you wright that message if your not logged on? Weird?JK
Heavyrocker

Tim Hortons and WIFI.

Anyone having problems with WIFI.At the coffee shop it shows i am WIFI  connected but i cant seem to log into my accounts.

Need Help? Let's chat.