cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make or receive calls

nigelayen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My issues with PM has been going on three weeks now. The latest issue started after one of the admins tried to help with a port. I have been assigned a new PM number and I have data and receive texts. The problem is that I cannot make calls or receive calls. I try to make a call and a message says that I don't have a long distance add on. I am actually trying to make local calls. I get this message with any number that I call. If someone calls my phone then they immediately get voicemail. In addition to that, I get notifications on my phone that says that I have voicemails but I cannot access voicemail. Can any admin help? @Shazia_K

2 REPLIES 2

nigelayen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Shazia_K, I have a support ticket on this. I don't want the port. I was actually assigned a new PM number. I just want a number that works. Would it help if I dm the support ticket number? Thanks.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @nigelayen

I'm very sorry about this, 

The port has failed due to your line being inactive with Rogers, our porting team tried calling you several times and after no reply from you, we then had to cancel your porting request.

Please let me know if you would like to open a new request but for that you would have to call Rogers and temporarily re-activate your account with them. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Need Help? Let's chat.