cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still know SIM Card

jgorman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I got an email from PM on Wednesday saying my SIM was shipped. I still haven't received it. Getting worried. I want to take advantage of this promo plan. And still one SIM.
9 REPLIES 9

agnesaurus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Awesome! Welcome to PM

jgorman
Yes. Mine came today FedEx as well. Signed up this afternoon. Went smooth.

agnesaurus
@jgorman Did you get your SIM card? My first one actually ended up arriving today via FedEx overnight priority. They must have looked into my order and reissued another one and sent it as priority mail. If you haven't, I suggest private messaging one of the mods to look into your order. Only a few days left now.

agnesaurus

No..not at all. That may add one day, if that.

As @suno suggested, you can look online if you want to get one immediately. There is someone selling one off Kijiji in St. Catharines, but it does cost more than if you were to buy another one off PM and hope that this one arrives.

@David_J was the one looking into tracking for me for my first SIM order. He is probably busy with the backlogs now so he hasn't gotten back to me yet, but mine isn't urgent anymore. But he may be of assistance for you.

jgorman
I'm in Welland so not far from Toronto at all.

agnesaurus
SIM gets sent out from Toronto, so it will depend on where you are located. Even then, another community member replied to my thread stating that SIM card arrived in just a few days and their location was in Vancouver.

A mod may contact you for your order number and email address to try and track the shipment. But hopefully that'll be in time for the promo.

Good luck! I took a gamble on ordering another SIm, and it worked out in my favour.

jgorman
Wow. I wonder if I order another if it will be here in time? That's crazy

agnesaurus
@jgorman this happened to me too. I waited more than two weeks for my first SIM order. But hoping to capitalize on the promo, and at the suggestion of another PM member, I purchased another SIM. That one arrived 2 days after the order and I'm now using PM. I'm talking to someone at PM now trying to see where my first SIM card ended up or if they're able to refund my first purchase.

suno
Try looking on Craigslist...might find someone offering one
Need Help? Let's chat.