cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port from Koodo

Nreese
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hey, so I just got PM and I'm looking at porting my number from Koodo. During the set up it told me to request a new number and contact someone after to do the port. Anyone willing to direct me in the right direction on how to do this ?
Thanks 🙂
4 REPLIES 4

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Exactly as what the above posters said! Porting was surprisingly fast, within 2 minutes!

If going the self-servce route to port your phone number over, it might be a good idea to use a different e-mail than Koodo has on file.  There have been issues reported on various forums when doing that.  As said already in this thread, you can contact Public via the community or through the online "contact us" form if you do encounter and issue.

Nreese
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the help !

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Nreese!

Welcome to PM!  

You can do this yourself via the PM selfserve:  https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

Click on "Plans & Add-ons" and then on "Change Number"

Fill out the required fields like your Koodo number, account number, PIN, etc and submit.  It should work within minutes.  

If you encounter an error, one of the PM staff will be able to help you in the morning.  They are gone for the night.  

EDIT:  Beware that PM is experiencing very high volume of new customers signing up today and system may be slow.  If selfserve pages take too long to load, try a bit later.  

Need Help? Let's chat.