Did you mean: 

My SIM card doesn’t support on my Samsung S7 edge

krunal1910
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @krunal1910 

Can you provide a bit more description of what seems to be happening?

Do you have a new Public Mobile SIM card which you're able to insert in your phone SIM tray -and have you've activated online -and is it that you don't have service?

Were you with another provider and ported your number to Public Mobile?

If you think you're having porting related issues, please open a ticket for assistance here and type "port request" or call the porting team at **

You may also wish to read this link for more details on the porting process:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/port-fraud-protection

If you've tried the above suggestions, and/or the issue is not related to a new service or porting issue, and you wish to speak to a Public Mobile customer assistance member, called Moderators, try the below:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click on the chat bubble in the lower right and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @krunal1910 ,

Your phone should work with Public Mobile. What exactly is the message you are receiving?

esjliv_0-1609558816189.png

Try one or more of the below:

*turn off your phone, leave off for at least 3 minutes, then reboot

*removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode for a few minutes, then going back to regular mode

*reboot your phone again

Locked Phone? Contact your previous provider to unlock it for you.

You will need your imei number dial *#06# to get it.

@krunal1910 

I can say this as aI have a Samsung device myself, and a message of SIM card not supported can be an indication of the SIM card not being active. I put a cancelled old SIM card in my device, that's exactly what it says on my screen (my device is known to already ben unlocked).

Or do you mean that your SIM card doesn't fit?  Public Mobile current generation of SIM cards are a one-size-fits-all design. You would need to remove (or add) plastic pieces based on the sizing that your require.

Need Help? Let's chat.