cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the Black Friday offer pertainable to me?

Dee-mak
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

Hi I just signed up with Public about a week ago, received a $10 credit however for the Black Friday sale Public is offering 1 month free. Wondering who I can reach out to, to inquire about this. I would hope they'd honour the Black Friday sale for a very new customer

2 REPLIES 2

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

One of the biggest beefs customers have is deals targeting new customers only.  Everything that we have seen in the past while are all targeting new customers only.  There is no point asking the moderators.  They can't do anything for you.  If they did, they would have to consider it for everyone.  Pretty much the promotion terms become meaningless through the back door.  That ain't gonna happen. 

@Dee-mak wrote:

Hi I just signed up with Public about a week ago, received a $10 credit however for the Black Friday sale Public is offering 1 month free. Wondering who I can reach out to, to inquire about this. I would hope they'd honour the Black Friday sale for a very new customer

You can definitely try, but I very much doubt that you'll have success. Promotions have terms that need to be followed, and if they start making exceptions about this, it would cause even more complaints when some people get it but others are turned down.

If you want, you can ask Moderator_Team privately but I wouldn't expect anything.

Need Help? Let's chat.