SCoker
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi 

Just reporting a broken port from Koodo Post paid 

@Mary_M

@Jeremy_M

@Shazia_K

I have sent details to Mary via PM

But if it helps, I did get confirmation of success from PM and good-bye email from Koodo. Currently my ported number say 'not in service' message. 

Please and thank you

14 REPLIES 14

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You have no idea when the orginal Private message was sent.

xinit0
I hit 'post' accidentally and can't see a delete option on mobile site...

Encouraging to see 24 hour old PMs get responses when I'm sticking up on 96 hours...

xinit0

SCoker

Smiley Happy

Man Very Happy

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @SCoker,

I am looking into your port request as we speak. Please expect a reply to your private message 🙂

Thank you for your patience,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Can't hurt to bumb every so often

SCoker

Shameless bump. I don't know if that helps or not

leungmichelle

@CaNuCk07 oops! Useful to know for next time...I feel bad that I sent it to a few mods Smiley Embarassed

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@SCoker  Correct all the other mods can view the messages.  No need to resend.

SCoker

Am I correct in assuming that a PM sent to one of the MODs is available to (and presumably will) be read by other MODs. Granted, I am aware the Read Mesage inidicator will not be updated.

eg I sent to Mary, but she is apparently offline. I don't need to send to others by searching out who may be online. Is this true?

Thanks

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@SCoker@leungmichelle Make sure you send a private message to the moderators, and if you already have please make sure to include the relevant information from the below post.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

@maria2016  A successful port shouldnt take more than 30 minutes ideally, could take longer, but shouldnt be longer than a day.

leungmichelle

I am still waiting. I sent the mods a private message yesterday & hoping to get a reply soon because I'm worried I have lost my number for good :'(

maria2016
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How long did you have to wait for a successful port?

leungmichelle

The same thing happened to me (port from WIND / Freedom) and I am waiting for a response from @Mary_M and @Shazia_K. I'll keep you posted if I hear from either of them.

Need Help? Let's chat.