cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: 5GB/$40 new Koodo offer for fall promo users

I got the call yesterday. Probs gonna switch.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ericdvanwrote:

On the call did they offer 4 or 5GB?

Highlighted

Hmmmm as usual, no public announcements on this 😕

Don't need an extra gig but the possibility of getting a tab on a discounted phone is nice.

Highlighted

@torontokriswrote:

@ericdvanwrote:

On the call did they offer 4 or 5GB?

At first he reminded me of that the offer was still there and I could switch and when I said I was unsure if I wanted to switch, he said he'd be willing to give me an extra gig making it 5GB if I were to switch.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It sounds like the +1gb is only temporary for 2 years based on canuck post

Highlighted

@Shutdownwrote:

Did he get it via loyalty or the code? Others posted screen shots of their Koodo account clearly showing 5GB no mention of 4 + 1 at all. My only guess is if you got it via loyalty they gave 1GB for 2 years

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Unless it is 35 dollars for either 5-6 GB then I will just look at it laught and pass on .

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Why don't they just make it easy for everyone? I was going to make the switch out this weekend, and now they have this circus going on.

Either everyone gets the 5gb/$40 or they don't.............WTF?? Make it simple.

Why do I have to drive 1 hour each way to get a Koodo booth to do what I can do online???

Highlighted
Oracle

@torontokriswrote:

@Shutdownwrote:

Did he get it via loyalty or the code? Others posted screen shots of their Koodo account clearly showing 5GB no mention of 4 + 1 at all. My only guess is if you got it via loyalty they gave 1GB for 2 years

Based on screen shots provided by one RFD member who signed up at the Bramalea city center Koodo kiosk, the plan includes 5 gigs, not 4 plus a bonus 1 that could disappear.  This definitely offsets the benefits of 12 gigs over 90 days.  Staying is cheaper, but access to a medium tab could offset the price difference.  Decision, decision.

Highlighted

@zhadj030wrote:

Unless it is 35 dollars for either 5-6 GB then I will just look at it laught and pass on .

That would be nice but doubtful. The telcos want people to spend more not less. Maybe 6GB $45. Least they raised another $5.