cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

so not human

davethebrave
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

yeah Ummm, computers are great. I don't know if the world could survive without them. It sure would be nice to talk to a person once in a while! I am on this thing for over an hour just trying to get m y sim card to work properly! If I ever bail on public mobile that will be why.  YOU HAVE CRAPPY P.R. PUBLIC MOBILE!!! my phone still isn't working.

5 REPLIES 5

I think it's worth the effort to figure out how to DIY the whole Public Mobile setup the first time. So all phone-side problems - hardware, software, settings - are within your power to fix anytime it's needed, no customer/tech support delays ever required. Plus you can setup other people with Public Mobile, so much easier to collect referrals when you don't have to rely on the whims of your local retailers.

Public Mobile can't fix anything on your phone, anyhow. At best, this PM Community can give you answers and advice.

Public Mobile can fix account problems. And if you can't login or fix it yourself through Self-Serve then the only way to fix these problems is to contact Public Mobile through their established support channels. Private messages and email tag aren't for everyone, but I'm with the crowd which prefers these interfaces over waiting on hold or waiting in line or being passed from agent to agent until somebody eventually takes a shot at being helpful.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@davethebrave 

Yesterday a friend of mine activated, first I was excited to see another CHA-CHING in my text. But then He called me and was said, bro, my phone isn't working. 

I told him to turn his phone off remove his SIM card to wait a few minutes. Put the SIM card back in then restart the phone. 

And BOOM he was back in business. 

I would suggest you try it as well sometimes it can be your APN sometimes its a simple phone reset. 

Hope your day goes well, we are human here so you can talk with us humans 😉 

For further information about the service issues being discussed, please view this thread: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/sim-card-mahem/m-p/559053

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Computer is great when it works.

It will drive people nuts when it does not work as designed.

@davethebrave 

Don't give up yet.  PM community is a great place to ask for help. 

PM is a DIY provider.  But you do not have to do it alone.  You have us to solve your issues.

Welcome to PM.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That is why I bought my Sim card in super store and activited in store.

Need Help? Let's chat.