cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

laceydawn81
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

i have been with public mobile for a month. n so far im loving it.. better plans for better prices..

love how if i have money on my account it will be used for my monthly plan unlike my old company that would not use money that was on my balance i still had to pay the monthly payment..

so far so good.. 5 thumbs up for public mobile 🙂

8 REPLIES 8

Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'm new to PM and finding the forums to find out information.  I'm still learning but it's going well.

Kim1971kim

I’m new too and I’m loving it! 🙂

laceydawn81

@Tripoffirsts  when its time for ur new month if u sign in n see it say ur account is expired or suspended dont worry I guess it sends many warnings  but ignore them. That's what happened to me n I ask bout it n ppl said it will all work out over night the night its changing over to ur new month. And it did.. ssid mine was expired then suspended  but I had the funds in my account n by morning the funds were taken out n everything was ok

Tripoffirsts
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

New also to PM as of this week. So far very pleased with it. I started out with the  500mb with the bonus 500mb plan ($25), not sure if I will need more data or not, see how it goes.. 

laceydawn81

@DL888  yea loving the rewards n credits 🙂 

laceydawn81

@seanneyb  bell is awful.. glad u are enjoying as well 

DL888
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to the PM family. I too am fairly new...2+ months. Enjoy the saving.

seanneyb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's been good for me so far, too!  My wife and I were paying $200+ per month to Bell for 6 gigs of shared data; we've more than halved that cost and have a lot more data, and all the talk features are the same.

The community aspect seems really helpful and fresh, too.  When I was cancelling our previous plans with Bell the customer service rep said "small companies wouldn't give the same service as a larger one could"....Bell then cut my wife's account and disconnected her while she was trying to get them to unlock her phone.  I'm very happy to not pay an extra $100 a month for that level of service!

Need Help? Let's chat.