Did you mean: 

Erta
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Looking forward to being a part of this community

21 REPLIES 21

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Welcome to Public Mobile!

yes, it takes a lot of time just for 1 persons stats!

🍻for all your hard work + 🍱🥠

@Anonymous 

Indeed.....well we differ on our opinions on thread bumbing but i wouldnt expect anything less from my brother from another mother. I've got a twin one like you too but I'm older because I was born on the east coast and he's west coast but alas you can't pick your family related or not.

@gpixel 

I didn't forget just not on my radar......maybe someone who participates on the French forum would li k to collect and send me the relevant stats each month. It's a lot of work being the human computer!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous 

Despite your insistence that I'm post count padding and "gaming" as you so eloquently put it.....

Just on occassion. That thread-bumping was atrocious behaviour. Perhaps if they were let to stand then you would have been higher in your stats.

It's all so Jekyll & Hyde. You can be so helpful, then you do ridiculous things.

But then I have a tendency to go off on people throwing tantrums around the place.  So indeed...it takes all kinds.

@gpixel 

The French forum can throw me off....i actually dropped a spot this month despite having better stats than last month. 

lol that's what you said about z10 last month 🤣. I'm excited to see who it'll be though. it's definitely a close one. 

imagine gblackma still gets there because he was so dominant for so long. 

The French forum can throw me off....i actually dropped a spot this month despite having better stats than last month. 

*did you forget about lieux?

@gpixel 

I'm pretty sure jb456 has a lock on top1% this month.

@darlicious #6 congratulations!🥳

where is this gblackma getting his Bravo's from? two weeks of no posting and he still surpasses me 😆 no way!

I'm pretty sure total Bravo's has nothing to do with it. since other members have surpassed me. in past months

if it's only two 1% I think it'll be z10 and computer. JB would probably be next month if he keeps it up. he basically took gblackmas spot

@gpixel 

My stats have always excluded the French stats mainly because I don't even know where to find them but since they do affect some of the top contributors it can and has skewed my predictions....

English results only for the unofficial bravo leaderboard for the month of September are.....

1. z10user4
  2. jb456
  3. computergeek541
  4. gblackma
  5. gpixel4

The top 2 are separated by less than 10 bravos so i would imagine that taking the French side into consideration would put jb456 indisputably in the #1 position. There are approximately 200 bravos separating #1 and #5 positions. There is less than 100 bravos between #5 and #6 and about 200 separating #6 and #7.

@Anonymous 

Despite your insistence that I'm post count padding and "gaming" as you so eloquently put it.....your concerns from yesterday represented approximately 2% of my average monthly post count most of which are far too lengthy for most vocal people's tastes ( to each their own.) If I wanted to pad my own stats I could easily break up one of my regular posts ( like this one) into 2 or 3 posts and no one would bat an eyelash!

Oh and I'm sure you want to know but would never ask.....i am #6 on the list......

@Anonymous my #s are just estimations from being in the forum's and seeing what others have received for the month. 

when you're in here everyday, especially around the busy hours. you start to find out who the regulars are, or the members who are here every other day etc.

the community is actually pretty small, when you think about it. I'm sure one can easily name all of the regs.

I don't think being the first to answer a post. really means anything. it helps if you know what the customer needs.

*@computergeek stats were inconclusive previous month because I didn't take into account his french forum contributions. 

jb456 is right there too.. darlicious would have a better idea

@Anonymous wrote:

Oops. Who'm I talkin' to? @gpixel 

What? I've been sitting at 5% for a few months now. You've been running on 1%.

Just the sudden departure of gblackma has re-skewed things.

But I have been sinking more into this time-sink lately. I really should snap out of it. There's always that computergeek541 lurking around 🙂

Who's lurking? I'm watching tv. There's not much happening on this site today.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oops. Who'm I talkin' to? @gpixel 

What? I've been sitting at 5% for a few months now. You've been running on 1%.

Just the sudden departure of gblackma has re-skewed things.

But I have been sinking more into this time-sink lately. I really should snap out of it. There's always that computergeek541 lurking around 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

I leave my computer and account logged in all day. I come and go. I might even do some posting on mobile if something catches my interest. So where do you stats-mavens get your time estimates from? Which I've said are not true for me.

yeah, @Anonymous has got it.

I'm going to be surprised if you are not in the top 1%. cause this is going to be the second month you've overshot me.(my calculations on how I think the formula is)

my numbers are actually close to yours @darlicious, except yours are based off everyday.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 

Funny. I interpreted it as per day. 6 - 7 days each week and 2 - 4 hours each of those days.

@gpixel wrote:

@KingAlex maybe... I can give you an estimate on how much time you need to spend in the forum's to reach certain levels

top 25-50%(up in the air anything can happen)

top 10%/week

3-4 days(2-3hr) of helping customers questions

top 5%/week

6-7 days(2-4hr) of helping customers

top 1%/week

7 days(5hr+) of helping customers

I would say those numbers are far off. 2 to 4 hours per week over the course of a month isn't going to come close to the time needed to achive top 5% in a month. 

@KingAlex 

I think @gpixel estimates are overly optimistic. The top 50% and top 25% levels are reasonably easy to achieve time wise and just require some regular contributions. However the top 25% level can vary widely with as little as 60 minutes per month contributing at the right time and place up to 60 hours (3600 min) per month with poor timing. 

The top 10% can be achieved with good timing at a normal pace and about 5000 minutes online per month. Top 5% and top 1% require 10000+ minutes per month with the top 1% requiring boatloads of knowledge, a wealth of copy and paste files of stock answers and lightning fast keyboard skills and constant page refreshing. A full time job would be a serious handicap to achieve and maintain this level but has been done and i suspect was achieved yet again for the month of September.

@KingAlex maybe... I can give you an estimate on how much time you need to spend in the forum's to reach certain levels

top 25-50%(up in the air anything can happen)

top 10%/week

3-4 days(2-3hr) of helping customers questions

top 5%/week

6-7 days(2-4hr) of helping customers

top 1%/week

7 days(5hr+) of helping customers

KingAlex
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am also a new member! Cheers!

Does anyone know exactly how the rewards tiers are calculated? Looking forward to being an active participant in the community.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Erta 

Welcome to public mobile! Have a look around. Check out the different boards.Read some threads . Reply to some posts if you have an opinion or can share your experience. If you cant find an answer ask a question. Just find the appropriate  board ie "Rewards". Bravo good answers. Award solutions when you get one. Use the search bar to find answers.  check out the lounge when your sick of public mobile phone babble.......just generally hang out and learn and meet some fellow users and you never know next month you might even get a community reward.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Erta wrote:

Looking forward to being a part of this community

Welcome aboard. Read lots. Answer fast or something new. See where the chips fall each month.

Need Help? Let's chat.