cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my data

rona2004
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

my data was of for a week on my phone,then came back the next week,can someone tell me whats going on

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jbanks1989 wrote:

Sounds like your data ran out for the month, then renewed when your new month began 

@Jbanks1989 as the last activity was a month ago and we never heard back from the OP, I'm thinking it's a moot issue now.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Jbanks1989
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sounds like your data ran out for the month, then renewed when your new month began 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@rona2004 would love to hear back from you if any of the above explained or resolved the issue?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

kafa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Did you tried to turn off and then turn on the phone? Sometimes a phone loses radio connection without reason and all you can do is to turn it off and then turn on again.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@rona2004, have you recently renewed your plan?  Did you run out of data on your last cycle, then renew giving more data to use?

Are you tracking data usage on your phone, using the stock application?  Your stock data tracking app may be out of cycle with your plan, as Public Mobile isn't monthly, it's 30- or 90-day cycles here.

Did you have airplane mode on, or did you have cellular data turned off?

Need Help? Let's chat.