cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i am finally getting it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

i am finally getting it, with regards how rewards work, get involved, ask questions, answer question, be there to help people in the PM, community, thank you everyone, anymore suggestions, I don't mind.

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@fdrcamb519 

Start spending time (lot of it) to read and learn this forum on how PM system works.  While learning, if you know the answer of a question from other member, start leaving your answers.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Helps to read through community too, especially the topics that interest you.

I would also suggest not committing block of time but popping in and out. Sometimes there are so many people here eager to respond that once the question is asked it gets thorned by all of us and only feathers are left flying around. There are 10 responses in the first 2 minutes which can overwhelm the op and they are forced to read through all of it.

Then on top of it some people are too talkative and friendly so they start stearing sidelines. Which is ok if the problem was resolved, but can be very frustrating for somebody who is just trying to get something fixed.

So if you pop in from time to time and if you see somebody not getting any responses, this is great time to offer help, your time and effort will go further 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519  Seek and you shall find....👍

Need Help? Let's chat.