cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

black friday promotion from other carriers

yackinlyn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

went to the mall found out lots of good deals: $35-40 for 20 G data, like virgin, koodo...but  for 15 months, just saying....

any one can predict any refer to friend promotion coming soon? lol, i only need a $15 plan.happy shopping

24 REPLIES 24

yackinlyn

Permanent is good,but I like old rewards system better 

Glally
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Freedom mobile has some decent deals such as the $40 for 30 gigs and $60 for 37 gigs, that is if you got decent signal in your erea and don't travel much.

Glally

I would only go for these plans  if the price is permanent and at least with Public mobile using auto pay you save $2 plus the price goes down by a $1 every 12 months.

frostyfire11
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

@yackinlyn Public mobile has $40 for 15 GB. Community/loyalty pays rewards bringing the cost down even lower, plus, it is permanent. 

Glally

Make sure you are on the 4g section  and click on the arrow.

Theknight

Try another browser, in my case I saw it only on Safari browser 

@MetaMorpheusMob 

Weird.  You should at least see $40 / 15GB there, everyone confirmed it is there

Probably you should open ticket ticket with Support and ask them to manually pick the plan for you (if you are interested in one of the two plans)

@MetaMorpheusMob   

I see both on my My Account.    I don't think it is targeted.  

did you try another browser?

yackinlyn

aw thank you.money talks we canadian pay a lot more on internet and phone plans

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@yackinlyn   No didn't mean anything bad.  Just trying to help you find a decent deal. 

yackinlyn

are you insulting me? I didnot say PM is bad, but just shared some info, is that offending you?

yackinlyn

I didnot say pm is bad.

first no one guarentee no increase, second given PM has no real person to talk to ,it saves hiring lots of employees,it can do better.  those are not techy or seniors can not really use it.

@hTideGnow wrote:

Hi @Quigley this won't happen..3G network will go, but 3G speed can stay.  The $13, 15, 25, 35 plans will stay with 3G speed.   We are lucky if they willing to throw in more data on those plans

The $13 plan doesn't have any data, but if data is added via add-on, it's provided at the faster speed.

Hi @Quigley this won't happen..3G network will go, but 3G speed can stay.  The $13, 15, 25, 35 plans will stay with 3G speed.   We are lucky if they willing to throw in more data on those plans

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@gpixel  The op is looking for a real cheapo 4G plan, like for $15 or $20 .  😘

Like bargain basement.

@yackinlyn 

PM should do better? PM currently has 

• $40/15gb no expiration date. the price won't increase
  • $45/20gb no expiration date ||

I don't understand how PM needs to do better?

@yackinlyn  Yeah, so after you get the $30 credit and $10 sim card, it's free.

And now it could be your new home phone number, if you still decided to ditch your Fongo home phone line.

yackinlyn

is that a flip phone?what i need that phone for? thx tho

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@yackinlyn  You don't need a refer-a-friend promotion to get a good deal, if you're getting a $15 plan.  All you have to do is order that $39 Black Friday deal phone and you'll get a $30 credit ( $5 x 6 months )  plus a free sim card included.

There's your deal, no waiting or wondering.  Just refer yourself while you're at it.  Voila!

yackinlyn

winner?  not canadian consumers for sure....haha

Hi @yackinlyn true, can take advantage now and jump back after.  With mobile price special and promotion all the time, maybe there will be even better price next year..  Consumers are the winners🏆!!

yackinlyn

i mentioned that, but saving 15months is not bad. myself no need anyway. just saying PM should do better

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @yackinlyn  I checkd, those plans have a 15 months limit there.  price go back to $55 after 

i think $40 for 15gb or $45 for 20 is a good deal.  At least there is no time limit 

Need Help? Let's chat.