cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Why Did You Choose Public Mobile?

All depends on what you want to pay and what you think you actually use.

So for here...for the rewards!

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Cheap plans and no contracts 🙂

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can’t beat that eh 

love PM 🙂

Highlighted
Oracle

It is all about the cost.  

Highlighted

1. The network

2. The prices

3. The rewards

4. The community

Highlighted

Tough to beat. Eh 

Highlighted
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

I was with Freedom Mobile. Had the 50$ deal for essentially the same thing as Public Mobile offered. But with all of the Roaming charges for when my phone would go all whacky and crazy would drive up that price to 70-80$ per month sometimes! My fiance and I went to see our new house before we close in November, also found out that my new town would be in a Roaming coverage zone....more $$$. I decided to switch right away to Public Mobile and drove right out to the house and was pleased to see I had not lost service the whole way. We then drove all the way to Toronto along the 7 and still had service the whole way.

Thank you Public Mobile, for real and stress free coverage and billing, much love, from your new customer and advocate, Franky. 🙂

Highlighted

Recommended to me by my brother and the affordability for the basics I needed sounded excellent. The rewards program is really neat as well. Overall a great package and I've been quite happy with the service so far

Highlighted

Ya I agree 🙂

was previously with Telus and cut bill in half... ppl are crazy not to switch over eh 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

They sure are!

Likely, because they don’t know about PM. I know I didn’t until about a week ago, haha.

These bargain bin carriers don’t advertise as much as the big 3 but that’s because the lack of advertising ($$$) means more savings passed down to us, the consumers. So we just have to do our part and spread the word aka use our referral code with everyone we know ; )

Need Help? Let's chat.