cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY CHOOSE PUBLIC MOBILE?

shaker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Oh crap! You’re about to finish watching your favorite movie on Youtube, but it starts buffering.

No. Don’t blame the Wi-Fi signal. And your brother playing Mobile Legends isn’t also to blame either. When you check the SIM’s card’s balance, you're surprised to see that there is no more data left.

Okay, don’t panic. Subscribe to a plan again, and you’re on the go to watch the movie. But then, a realization hits you.

“I spend big bucks to avail that plan, and now it’s gone.” That's why you need the public mobile promo!

Yes, sad things happen like that, and other mobile and internet users face it too! Unfortunately, a subscriber would also need to pay for call and text promos. Do you wish to get better plans besides the one you’re using now?

Don’t worry!

Here’s the good news for mobile users out there – Public Mobile!

21 REPLIES 21

dent007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have 4 reasons for choosing PUB.MOBILE:

1) Great cell coverage, on the telus/bell network i believe.

2) low cost, i only use talk and text for less than $15.00 a month.

3) Found out during POWER FAILURE that it is important to have Cellphones on MANY DIFFERENT NETWORKS

4) BEST REASON.PubMobile and Cxxxxx have FREE incoming calls. (let everyone call me).

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

No matter how good deal Freedom Mobile has, I won't go there.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sweetl wrote:

Freedom have 99 dollar per year unlimited talk and text . Nobody have. It even why public mobile not beat offer

There's nothing holding you here. You have the freedom to move over to Freedom.

Sweetl

Freedom have 99 dollar per year unlimited talk and text . Nobody have. It even why public mobile not beat offer

Sweetl

maggamoka
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

For people with minimal needs, it's the cheapest option, at least here in Quebec. I'm on the 100 mins / per month, 250 MB plan, and that meets by needs. I have a landline, I rarely call with my cell phone. My data is used for quickly checking my e-mails (no videos, not a low of browsing).

yanzhiqiang

I have used Chatr for few years, It was $25 plan too, I pay $28 every month. with PM I have $2 auto pay discount and about $2 community reward, $1 refer a friend, I pay $22.4 now. Save some money.

jesseps

@Anonymous That is what I sort of figured out. Either way $23 vs $25 a month for a 1GB plan still a small savings and having RCS is a win in my books. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jesseps wrote:

4GB for $23 a month with autopay is the best offer out there.  

@jesseps 

Yow. I think there's a misunderstanding. The 3gb is one time. Not renewable. You have 1gb for $23/30 days with a 3gb overage allowance that upon consuming will disappear.

yanzhiqiang

Best network with reasonable price.

jesseps

I was previously with Fido with an 8GB plan for $44 a month and switched to Lucky Mobile to save money, and didn't need much data, no traveling to work by car or traveling at all. When I saw PM have a special for 3GB free for new accounts and PM allowed for RCS/advanced messaging I switched. 4GB for $23 a month with autopay is the best offer out there. I know Fido allows for 5 hours of "unlimited" data, but I never used it.

I do not think I'll be switching back to Fido anytime soon.

The one thing that would be nice is if, PM and Koodo members could use the Telus app to check their data usage and plan. 

Kdhillon
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Best cheapest price,rewards to make it cheaper.  No problem with the signal. Referral rewards.  Best part add on rolls over. 

freelaad

The low fees that come with it!

- $2 off/month for setting up auto pay

- $1 off per friend you refer (give them your referral code to receive the discount)

- Fast data for low fees

- They always have lots of promos that lower your bill to start off!

- Loyalty rewards where you get $1 off per year you stay with public up to $5 off

**The low fees pushed me to switch to Public Mobile

PMLover
Good Neighbour / Bon Voisin

It's also known as Refer-a-friend code. You can use XXXXXXfXXXXXX $10 off. Cheers!

EDITED by ShawnC13 to remove referral code

ecowen

Oh.  Thank you.  I thought I'd missed something.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@shaker 

Start telling your friend and family with what you said here.

Welcome to PM savings.

Have a better and better days!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ecowen wrote:

What is the "public mobile discount code"?.

Refer-a-friend code

ecowen

What is the "public mobile discount code"?.

#wts lol

shaker

Absolutely zero contracts. Zero credit checks. No unexpected bills. All you need is your own mobile phone. Get your public mobile promotions now! We are one of the biggest mobile networks in Canada.  Public Mobile is actually the only Canadian company that gives you the ability to bring the cost of your mobile monthly phone bill to $0. Get your public mobile promo now!

Mobile users love large data with call and text plans at an affordable price. Well, Public Mobile gives clients the best opportunity to avail public mobile plans they need. Canada mobile users would enjoy affordable plans for as low as $10.

Yes, you’re reading it right! From $10 to $60, mobile users can choose affordable plans that fit their preference and needs.

So, many mobile owners are wondering, “What can we get from these public mobile plans?”

• Data at 3Gs speed
  • Bonus 500 MB
  • Talk Canada Wide
  • Unlimited text and Unlimited calling
  • International Texts

Isn’t that amazing?

PUBLIC MOBILE REFERRALS – PUBLIC MOBILE DEALS

People love to earn and get rewards.  The public mobile offer allows subscribers to earn when they refer to a friend.

It’s simple.

Users would earn $1 every 30 days as each friend they refer to Public Mobile enters the unique referral code. Then, their friend would also receive $10.  Clients would continue to earn rewards as long as their friends are active customers.

Also, public mobile referrals allow users to earn $3 if they’re on a 90-day plan.

Now, the problem is how mobile users refer to a friend?

It’s simple and hassle-free. Once your friend activates his or her SIM card, your friend needs to enter the referral code.

AutoPay Reward – Public Mobile Discount Code

Public Mobile offers the AutoPay Reward for its consistent active users. The AutoPay Reward gives mobile users a chance to earn, and they could grow their earnings depending on the plans they avail.

How does the AutoPay Reward works?

First, the mobile user needs to set up AutoPay, and the user receives $2 credit every 30 days. That doesn’t end there. For example, users who avail 90-day plans would receive $6 credit every 90 days.

Yes, the AutoPay Reward is one of the best Public Mobile offers mobile users can get from Public Mobile. I guess everyone wants to credit for the plan he or she has.

What if there’s another reward that offers more credit than you expect?

Is this possible?

Oh yes, and customers can get through the Community Reward. I know, you’re excited to avail this reward so here’s what many users can expect from it:

Community Reward

Customers can earn the Community Reward base on their involvement in the community. A client can earn up to $20 for 30 days. But, the reward a client can get depends on his or contribution level. The contribution will change each month if you’re a consistent contributor.

But, here’s the catch:

Mobile users can only qualify for a single Community Reward within 30 days. A user should act according to the Community Terms of Service all the time. So, you need to follow the rules and regulations of the community so that you avail the reward.

Loyalty Reward

For active Public Mobile users, there’s another surprising reward. An active Public Mobile subscriber has its perks, and it starts with the Loyalty Reward.

What can users can expect from the Loyalty Reward?

Members can receive the Loyalty Reward on the first plan renewal date. But, a member needs to be active to get the reward. Whether users have a 30-day or 90-day plan, rewards would continue to add. We do however suggest you first get our public mobile discount code before doing this so you can apply a massive credit on your account.

But remember the golden rule: A member needs to be active to avail the reward.

But, what if a member’s account is suspended for 60 days?

Members can expect a delay in the Loyalty Reward according to the number of days from the account’s suspension.

The solution is simple:

Public mobile members should be consistent in availing plans at Public Mobile. It pays off when you’re an active member. Public Mobile sees to it that members would have and enjoy the rewards intended to them.

If you plan to become a Public Mobile member, there’s one question that comes into your mind:

“How do I get started?”

But before you start, it’s for future members to know the things they need before they become Public Mobile members:

• User’s preferred plan
  • Public Mobile SIM card
  • Payment Voucher
  • Credit Card

What if a mobile user doesn’t have a credit card?

No problem. Future members can buy a payment voucher at participating retailers if they don’t have a credit card.

It’s easy to become a Public Mobile member. Follow the simple steps below and get ready to enjoy the privilege of earning rewards.

1. Check the Phone’s Compatibility

Mobile users won't avail public mobile deals and other public mobile promotions if their phone isn’t compatible with the Public Mobile network. Clients can visit the Public Network site and check off their phones is compatible with the site’s network.

1. Buy Your Public Mobile SIM Card

When a client’s phone is compatible with the network, buying a Public Mobile SIM card is essential.  Buyers can get a Public Mobile SIM card for only $10. Imagine the rewards and public mobile promotions that await you after you buy the SIM card.

1. Activate the SIM Card

Last, don’t forget to activate the SIM card and be prepared with the big rewards you can get. Everyone is welcome to be part of Public Mobile and become a member.

Regards.

Need Help? Let's chat.