cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UMIDIGI A5 Pro OTA update version V1.8_20201022_20201022-1050

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

This morning, my A5 Pro notified me about a new OTA update.  3 months after the last security update in July 2020.

Changelog:
  • Android Security Patch level updated 
  • Minor bug fixes

My A5 Pro is still running smooth.  The camera is getting better.  AccuBattery app is telling me that the estimated battery capacity is 97% after using for 11 months. No complaint for this cheap dual SIM phone.

2 REPLIES 2

just wanted to let you guys know those type of apps drain battery. I suggest deleting it and calibrating your battery. you'll find that your battery is much better than before. android tells you a good enough story, I'm sure it's the same with blackberry

Im a battery stats nerd so if you want some extra tips on how to save more battery let me know 😊

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@popping wrote:

AccuBattery app is telling me that the estimated battery capacity is 97% after using for 11 months. No complaint for this cheap dual SIM phone.

I'm just about to reach the 3 years mark on my BlackBerry Keyone (first two were with Rogers) and have been careful with this phone to test the theory of mostly never charge above 80% - and using accubattery has helped with that plan. Accubattery might have even been based on an old post of yours. 🙂 Anyhow, Accubattery claims the battery still has estimated capacity of 2400mAh out of the 3500mAh design capacity (68%) - so far so good, as I plan to run with this phone as long as possible!

Need Help? Let's chat.