cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards quest

wobb4321
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How many posts or replies do I need to make to start earning rewards?

4 REPLIES 4

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Just to add. The threshold is also variable

It depends on :

• how many users were active in a particular month  ie 100 vs 1000
  • how active each of those users were:
    •   if 50% of the users only made one post then anyone with at least 2 posts should easily make the top 50%

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@wobb4321 wrote:

How many posts or replies do I need to make to start earning rewards?

@wobb4321 PM doesn't make this publicly known for exactly the reason that you're asking.  If you enjoy participating and helping people, then do that for its own satisfaction, and any reward money you may earn along the way is a nice bonus.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can definitley earn rewards for your participation in the Public Mobile community by either asking questions or answering the questions or concerns that other Public Mobile members post here in the community section of the website.  The more you participate, will increase your chances for Bravos and badges which increard your reward level.

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The exact combination of how many posts you need to write and bravos you need receive isn't exact.  No one really knows where the line is drawn, nor what else is considered in the calculation, maybe your personal stats is also in the mix.  In my case, I received an award for March for top 25%, I had 17 post and 15 bravos.  Maybe you can use this somewhat as a reference.

Need Help? Let's chat.