cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to become a moderator

Dylan3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How do you become a moderator on the website?

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@srlawren wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@will13am 

EDIT: it's come to my attention by a few curious people reaching out to ask me what I had written above and why it was censored, so I will tell you all what I originally wrote:  Nothing.

That's right, I intentionally posted an entirely-blank reply to William's entirely-blank posting.  It was meant to be a mildly witty jab/spoof of his seemingly empty reply.  For the record, I was not censored, by myself nor anyone else.  But apparently my super-dry sense of humour didn't come across too well. I probably should have included a "Robot LOL" after a few blank lines to reinforce the tone but sadly didn't.  I cannot speak to what content was ever in the post that I quoted, as I only ever saw it as blank (assuming it originally had some actual contents and was later blanked).

Sorry if this has caused anyone angst or consternation--that was definitely never intended!

Ah! Mystery solved. I was one of those curious ones. will13am had posted something about Telus employees or something. So the chronology was that you had posted *after* he cleared having not seen the original. Got it.

🙂

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

@will13am 

EDIT: it's come to my attention by a few curious people reaching out to ask me what I had written above and why it was censored, so I will tell you all what I originally wrote:  Nothing.

That's right, I intentionally posted an entirely-blank reply to William's entirely-blank posting.  It was meant to be a mildly witty jab/spoof of his seemingly empty reply.  For the record, I was not censored, by myself nor anyone else.  But apparently my super-dry sense of humour didn't come across too well. I probably should have included a "Robot LOL" after a few blank lines to reinforce the tone but sadly didn't.  I cannot speak to what content was ever in the post that I quoted, as I only ever saw it as blank (assuming it originally had some actual contents and was later blanked).

Sorry if this has caused anyone angst or consternation--that was definitely never intended!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I've always thought calling them community moderators doesn't really capture what they do.  @Dylan3 more about the moderator team here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Community moderators are actually employed by PM. If you are referring to Oracles, there is a possibility to become a part of Oracle group if you put enough effort and commitment to help around this community. 

Need Help? Let's chat.