cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: activation

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@wak_wak  Not only that but this place is also known for price hikes too . And that’s no April fools joke either . You been warned 

10 REPLIES 10

HI @wak_wak 

unfortunately support agent won't help with activation by voucher anymore.  You really need to either get prepaid visa or ask a friend to help with his/her card.  Or don't you have a Visa Debit card?

For the voucher, you can still keep the voucher for renewal use

wak_wak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

already  buy the voucher 

hi @wak_wak 

if you are buying vouche, why not by prepaid credit card?

wak_wak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

lol I'm talking  about sim activation  I don't  want to used my credit  card  that way I'm   buy top up.b but   they  don't have a option for the  voucher 

@hTideGnow  I don’t know how you don’t see it’s not free . If it takes time and commitment on your part to help reply  in community . And convince friends to switch to PM and keep them up to date on plan offerings so they don’t bounce . That’s effort not free . There’s no such thing as a free lunch so why would you pretend that PM giving out free lunches . That’s the same deceptive behaviour from PM play book that had me join in the first place . Only to have it not be what it was supposed to be . Even if they reserve the right to remove the rewards . . I don’t care if  they get rid off all rewards and community reward friend referral and up everyone’s bill a further $5 . Call it inflation . At any rate I won’t be the sucker using PM services and haven’t been I give my sim to a friend that can’t afford real 5G+ services . I also like name brands like Heinz . You get what you pay for so I don’t need your compliments (garbage). 

hi @Handy1 

but friend referral is a one work and stay get rewards forever (unless your friend leave PM)

you are enjoying free service now even you don't earn community rewards

@hTideGnow  nothing I’ve earned here has been free I have worked for it weather that in community reward friend referrals and loyalty rewards . They were apart of the deal that I stay and pay my bill and the to show appreciation I would earn some loyalty bonus .but at any rate it wasn’t free it cost me money time and commitment . That’s not free  . And I was duped by PM . And for a tier 3  service that works intermittently. Those of us that stayed loyal are the ultimate pawns . And I feel ashamed for having been such a PM fan boy for so many years despite the short commings . And PM has got the last laugh . And those that continue to stay wil show PM further complacency and further reinforce those loyal customers don’t deserve a better deal .

haha @Handy1 

but you forgot the warned them you have been getting free money for over a year.  You have been getting $15 monthly, saved $200+ since joined !!!

and you have to be fair and also disclose your 50+ friend referrals monthly!!

no place like PM to give you all these free money!!

LoL

@hTideGnow  They hiked the $10 plan I was here for that . And yes taking away rewards might not be a technical price hike . But it’s what it amounts too . Place is certainly arbitrary . I cannot defend them but you can continue too . But I’m not a sheep so I want just go along and pretend it’s still a great place . Because if I did that would be a lie and we both be wrong 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1 wrote:

@wak_wak  Not only that but this place is also known for price hikes too . And that’s no April fools joke either . You been warned 

HI @Handy1 

what price hike?  there is no price hike.  A change of rewards system is not a price hike.  Since when join those guys to post things that based on anger without fact??

Need Help? Let's chat.