cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: When does the $5 off for Canadawide plans end?

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS   Since you like the point made by @darlicious  I'm curious why you feel it's not worthy of a bravo at this time.

7 REPLIES 7

Korth
Mayor / Maire

@Quigley wrote:

Since you like the point made by @darlicious  I'm curious why you feel it's not worthy of a bravo at this time.

There's no protocol. No rule.

You can give (or withhold) your Bravos any way you choose. To reward merit. To compliment or acknowledge. To follow popular trend. To support your favourite player. To comply with a coin flip. To get attention. To simply indicate that you've read the text.

I think of all these online "thumbs up/like/kudo/bravo" thingies as basically being equivalent to applause.

Hi @Dunkman 

Can you relegate the discussion between @Quigley and @HALIMACS in this thread to the lounge. 

It has little value to the initial OP question. 

@Quigley 

You used the words "not worthy".  Yah, not at all suggestive - silly me. 

🤔

Let's all keep up all the Bravoing of others to show our mutual support and respect of others!!!

@HALIMACS  nothing was "a tad" suggestive. Just your perception. Good to know you're thought process though.

Thanks for that information.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Quigley wrote:

@HALIMACS   Since you like the point made by @darlicious  I'm curious why you feel it's not worthy of a bravo at this time.

@Quigley  

Your initial question was positioned as more than just an inquiry.   Using wording such as why you think I  "feel it was not worthy" is a tad suggestive and less inquisitive, wouldn't you think?

If you were simply curious, and nothing more, why not send me a private message and chat with me one on one?

If it's at all helpful for you to know, when I award a bravo, it's after taking the perceived context/need of the OP into account, then thoughtfully reviewing the replies to see if they are responsive to the initial question and the further perceived needs which might get the OP to a better place.

Have yourself a great day, and keep up the good work Bravo'ing others too!!!

@HALIMACS  Just trying to understand the logic of a comment. That's all. No need to be that way.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Jeepers, @Quigley 

I didn't know PM made you the Bravo police.  

Patience...

Need Help? Let's chat.