cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: We’re Partnering with Mobile Klinik

7 REPLIES 7

@Bullet77 wrote:

I haven't got a clue what this has to do with food?

These messages were moved from another thread.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bullet77 wrote:

But Mobile Klinik's is only in Ontario and Detroit.

Won't be fixing anything of mine out west.

@Bullet77 : I thought the same thing when I first looked. Expand the search radius.

Bullet77
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

But Mobile Klinik's is only in Ontario and Detroit.

Won't be fixing anything of mine out west.

@darlicious wrote:

@LurganIeUk 

Maybe you should think about a pair tongs, a 40 pack of timbits, some napkins and some "business" cards. Who says no to a tasty timbit?  Its a sweet with a soft centre sell! If you really want to be subtle print some two sided paper napkin rings.......one side with the public mobile logo the other with your referral code and your email. Think about it.....but not too long. Black Friday is coming and all those long line ups........

I consider myself a junk food junkie.  I derive a good portion of my calories from chips, cookies, cake, pies, donuts...  Timmies donuts are gross.  I cannot remember the last time I had one.  

@LurganIeUk 

Tim Bits and Egg Nog! Where do I sign up?

AE_Collector

@darlicious 

WOW so creative! Maybe some warm egg nog too!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk 

Maybe you should think about a pair tongs, a 40 pack of timbits, some napkins and some "business" cards. Who says no to a tasty timbit?  Its a sweet with a soft centre sell! If you really want to be subtle print some two sided paper napkin rings.......one side with the public mobile logo the other with your referral code and your email. Think about it.....but not too long. Black Friday is coming and all those long line ups........

Need Help? Let's chat.