cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WalMart

7 REPLIES 7

AnnS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I order groceries online to be delivered or to be picked up outside of their store.

Great service during the Pandemic.

Lol now that's funny......it appears  that @JoyLuck needs to be a little saltier and @Anonymous  needs to be sweeter! Thus your individual cravings and weaknesses.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JoyLuck wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@JoyLuck wrote:

I know that the greeting cards section is contracted out. My friend works for Hallmark and does all the setup in our local Walmart stores.

Would that be the same as Fritos and Old Dutch coming in and re-stocking?

I guess it would be, but I know 100% that my weakness are chips!

So I don't know. Maybe it's a "Hallmark" store inside. It's not like there's a Frito's store. Just that they re-stock. But I don't know all the inner machinations of these dang retail stores contracting out everything.

My weakness is chocolate. 🙂

@Anonymous wrote:

@JoyLuck wrote:

I know that the greeting cards section is contracted out. My friend works for Hallmark and does all the setup in our local Walmart stores.

I guess it would be, but I know 100% that my weakness are chips!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JoyLuck wrote:

@RosieR wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@RosieR wrote:

@dakidd1 that is odd.  I don't think Walmart allows other vendors to sell inside their store.

Um...McDonalds? 🙂 iirc the contracted cell company is something like glentel or something. I'd have to look it up.

ok then, except McDonalds.  It's been a long time since I've been to Walmart.  But I googled it first to see if Walmart is allowing other vendors to sell in their store.  No.  I didn't check contracted companies though.  

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous wrote:

@RosieR wrote:

@dakidd1 that is odd.  I don't think Walmart allows other vendors to sell inside their store.

Um...McDonalds? 🙂 iirc the contracted cell company is something like glentel or something. I'd have to look it up.

ok then, except McDonalds.  It's been a long time since I've been to Walmart.  But I googled it first to see if Walmart is allowing other vendors to sell in their store.  No.  I didn't check contracted companies though.  

Need Help? Let's chat.