cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Top Contributors – April 2021

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@HALIMACS wrote:

Anyway folks - enjoy the coming months - get outside - be well - live life!!!

I disagree... stay inside, stay home, stop this pandemic! 

Okay, so I'm only half-serious about that.  I've seen more irresponsible behaviour, but alas, being outdoors is much less risk and is helping our mental (and physical) health too!

Cheers @HALIMACS... be well to you too!  😊

11 REPLIES 11

BlueB

@darlicious wrote:

The Univac 5000 is courtesy of @AE_Collector who digs out replacement vaccuum tubes from time to time for me. Its been featured in previous threads....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Top-Contributors-February-2021/m-p/6638...

I saw @AE_Collector's thread and really liked all those photos/collection. 

As for this UNIVAC 5000... Love it! 😂

I'll take a note @CFPartDeux - maybe it's part of the "haunted tour" with all the flickering lights in the neighbourhood? 😂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : There are no gods...just Oracles 🙂 . I think I found an earlier post from AE_Collector but it wasn't saying you had it.

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@BlueB wrote:

@hTideGnow 

I have to ask... where did @darlicious' UNIVAC joke come from?? 😂

What makes you think it's a joke!? 🤔 Just drive around Vancouver at night, and look for the area that's constantly on the verge of a brown-out, and you'll know you're close to the lab/dungeon of PM's evil genius statistician, with her 1950's era hi-tech, nearly-falling-apart hunk o' junk UNIVAC! 🤣

@Anonymous 

Don't worry pretty soon 90% of all activity will be in the lounge.....just a couple of help threads and a few thousand @computergeek541  flagged moved posts to the lounge posts because god help us if we stray from the conversation and show new members what great community we are by having a few laughs while we help a dwindling number of customers with issues.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : And further inviting abyss-ment (look Ma, I made a verb...or something) by bravo-ing it. 🙂

@Anonymous 

Oh boy we are really grasping at straws when we are searching for Univac 5000 mentions!😉

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BlueB wrote:

@hTideGnow 

Indeed from AE_Collector. If I used the search system and options right I think this was the first mention.

@HALIMACS @BlueB @Anonymous @hTideGnow 

Well I got outside yesterday....What did you guys get up to?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Get-outside/m-p/686346#M14108

The Univac 5000 is courtesy of @AE_Collector who digs out replacement vaccuum tubes from time to time for me. Its been featured in previous threads....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Top-Contributors-February-2021/m-p/663829/highlight/true#M49499

....and around 100 screenshots!

I also wants to know how many users stat @darlicious  has to screenshot monthly.. 20? 50?

BlueB

@hTideGnow 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@BlueB wrote:

@HALIMACS wrote:

Anyway folks - enjoy the coming months - get outside - be well - live life!!!

I disagree... stay inside, stay home, stop this pandemic! 

Okay, so I'm only half-serious about that.  I've seen more irresponsible behaviour, but alas, being outdoors is much less risk and is helping our mental (and physical) health too!

Totally agree.. Stay Home, Stay Safe and Stop this Pandemic!!  If we have a 4th wave, @darlicious  might have to lend her Univac 5000 to the government to sort out the Covid number instead.. LoL

Need Help? Let's chat.