cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Payment Impossible

tsparkle21
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@getrolfed wrote:

I recieved a text notice that my credit card expiration date needed to be updated. I tried logging in, but the system would not let me. Tried the 'forgot your password' option, but never recieved an email. Eventually, I went to two separtate Public kiosks to try and gain access to my account (as the autopayment was due today) No one could help me. Their only solution was to switch carriers. This seems incredible to me. Eventually, I discovered that one character was wrong in my password and I was able to login and update my credit card details. Today, I spent several hours getting this sorted out. Would I recommend Public as a service provider? Would you?

PM has always disclosed that they don’t have full customer support/service, but they did provide you a venue to rant at least (here).

Aside from being unable to sign in due to incorrect password, once you got in Self-Serve, it sounds like you were able to easily update your information, so yay?

You didn’t mention anything about the actual quality of the service, i.e., calls, texts, data, so I’m not sure that your incite-no-PM-love is really that convincing? Or were your questions rhetorical? 

p.s. It’s “e” before “i” in received. 

11 REPLIES 11

These messages have been removed from the original thread as they don't relate to the payment issues being asked about.

tsparkle21

@Anonymous wrote:

@tsparkle21 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ninja0628 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@tsparkle21 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@tsparkle21 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@tsparkle21 wrote:

@tsparkle21 

Doing this, you need to make darn sure that your writing is impeccable. I was impressed with much of your writing in your post history but I did find two items that weren't entirely correct. I stopped at two.

Thank you for your unsolicited opinion.

I am not picking at the post for mis-types,

merely correcting a spelling mistake since it was done twice. If you read the post closely, you will find other misspelled words that I didn’t correct.

My response was also due to the post being an emotional rant and was just trying to add some levity into it.

Might I suggest a better use of your time: read questions and offer solutions or bravo great solutions instead of stalking my posts and counting my mis-types?  Rest assured that I will not let your effort go to waste and be more careful typing.

I don't care how careful your writing is. Make all the typos you want. Just don't go correcting others for theirs. It's called hypocrisy.

Who knew that correcting somebody's spelling would be thought of as levity.

I only went looking at your posts to see if your writing was perfect. Dang close. But not perfect.

You should set clearer goals for yourself: checking to see if my posts have mis-types then saying that you don’t care equals nonsensical and not a good use of your time.

Also, you should read the post properly before replying. Emotional responses such as the above are not the best.  It often leads to only seeing things in a negative light and misconstruing what was said.

I hope you had a good time touting your righteous indignation.

Cheers!

lol I don't care initially. You went into correcting people. I found you to be hypocritical in doing so after the fact.

Cheers indeed.

You don't care and yet you went to the trouble to check my posts ...I think that perfectly defines hypocritical:  someone who preaches one thing and says another...or is that being a liar? I'm not in the habit of name-calling so, you'll probably have to help me out with that as well.

Who are you?

As I said...I only cared when the other person went about correcting someone. I don't like it when people do that. So I went looking and found some imperfections in their own writing and called them out on being a hypocrite for correcting someone when their own writing isn't perfect.

Cheers

I apoligize for my friend.  I was going to stop since this is nonsensical.  My friend is not perfect either, but we imperfect people tend to stick together and not judge each other. 

I am stopping now.

Interesting that your friend said my and I'm as though it was you talking. Hmm.

Not a crime to have more than one community account but certainly something the Oracles and mods look at for abuse.

That's my whole point. No one's perfect. So don't be correcting people when they aren't. Especially in a social place like this.

Cheers

Thank goodness you are here to correct all the wrongs in this world!  Please feel free to have this investigated if you feel that this is good use of mod’s time as you seem to have a very good handle on that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tsparkle21 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ninja0628 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@tsparkle21 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@tsparkle21 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@tsparkle21 wrote:

@tsparkle21 

Doing this, you need to make darn sure that your writing is impeccable. I was impressed with much of your writing in your post history but I did find two items that weren't entirely correct. I stopped at two.

merely correcting a spelling mistake since it was done twice. If you read the post closely, you will find other misspelled words that I didn’t correct.

My response was also due to the post being an emotional rant and was just trying to add some levity into it.

Might I suggest a better use of your time: read questions and offer solutions or bravo great solutions instead of stalking my posts and counting my mis-types?  Rest assured that I will not let your effort go to waste and be more careful typing.

I don't care how careful your writing is. Make all the typos you want. Just don't go correcting others for theirs. It's called hypocrisy.

I only went looking at your posts to see if your writing was perfect. Dang close. But not perfect.

You should set clearer goals for yourself: checking to see if my posts have mis-types then saying that you don’t care equals nonsensical and not a good use of your time.

Also, you should read the post properly before replying. Emotional responses such as the above are not the best.  It often leads to only seeing things in a negative light and misconstruing what was said.

Cheers!

lol I don't care initially. You went into correcting people. I found you to be hypocritical in doing so after the fact.

Cheers indeed.

You don't care and yet you went to the trouble to check my posts ...I think that perfectly defines hypocritical:  someone who preaches one thing and says another...or is that being a liar? I'm not in the habit of name-calling so, you'll probably have to help me out with that as well.

Who are you?

As I said...I only cared when the other person went about correcting someone. I don't like it when people do that. So I went looking and found some imperfections in their own writing and called them out on being a hypocrite for correcting someone when their own writing isn't perfect.

Cheers

I apoligize for my friend.  I was going to stop since this is nonsensical.  My friend is not perfect either, but we imperfect people tend to stick together and not judge each other. 

I am stopping now.

Interesting that your friend said my and I'm as though it was you talking. Hmm.

Not a crime to have more than one community account but certainly something the Oracles and mods look at for abuse.

That's my whole point. No one's perfect. So don't be correcting people when they aren't. Especially in a social place like this.

Cheers

tsparkle21

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ninja0628 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@tsparkle21 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@tsparkle21 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@tsparkle21 wrote:

@tsparkle21 

Cheers!

Cheers indeed.

Who are you?

Cheers

I am stopping now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ninja0628 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@tsparkle21 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@tsparkle21 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@tsparkle21 wrote:

@tsparkle21 

Cheers!

Cheers indeed.

Who are you?

Cheers

Ninja0628
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Anonymous wrote:

@tsparkle21 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@tsparkle21 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@tsparkle21 wrote:

@tsparkle21 

Cheers!

Cheers indeed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tsparkle21 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@tsparkle21 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@tsparkle21 wrote:

@tsparkle21 

Cheers!

Cheers indeed.

tsparkle21

@Anonymous wrote:

@tsparkle21 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@tsparkle21 wrote:

@tsparkle21 

Cheers!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tsparkle21 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@tsparkle21 wrote:

@tsparkle21 

tsparkle21

@Anonymous wrote:

@tsparkle21 wrote:

@tsparkle21 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tsparkle21 wrote:

@tsparkle21 

Edit: and P.S. should be capitalized.

Need Help? Let's chat.