cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Change call display number (Outbound calls)

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@KenAdams 

Years ago when I was backpacking through western Europe I was just outside Barcelona hiking in the foothills of Mount Tibidabo, I was at the end of this path and I came to a clearing, there was a very secluded lake and there were tall trees all around, it was dead silent and across the lake I saw a beautiful woman bathing herself but she was crying...

lol

8 REPLIES 8

@BearFBI 

Does that help?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BearFBI : not clickbait. A little off-topic wandering. Then revived and decided that that was enough and so sliced out and dumped to the lounge.

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Im confused. This thread is clickbait

EDIT: Oh. It was moved. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ding ding ding now I get it. Thanks for clearing that up. I knew it had to be some kind of reference once I found the quote. Apparently I didn't bother to read the whole script. lol

@Anonymous lol 

Rachel : How do you know about that story?

Joey : How do you know about that story?

Rachel : I heard it from my friend Irene who heard it from some guy.

Joey : [raising his hand and pointing to himself]  Some guy!

Rachel : No, she told me his name was Ken Adams.

Joey : [raising his hand again]  Ken Adams.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HALIMACS : Ok. I searched "beautiful woman bathing herself but she was crying" and found that it's a pick up line of sorts and apparently made a little more famous in a Friends episode.

I still don't see what it has to do with this thread though. And his prior peculiar post. Maybe dave-420 knows 🙂

Should it concern me to think along similar lines, @Anonymous?

I've got to say that does sound like a serene walk that many of us might like to take,  though... 🤔

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gpixel : ??? Are you and dave-420 hanging out or something?

Need Help? Let's chat.