cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile Loyalty - 1GB Free with 30 day expiry for some $25 - $15 plan users.

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Original link: https://mobilesyrup.com/2024/02/20/public-mobile-1-gb-free-data/ 

Public Mobile has gave some of the loyal customers who are on a $15 - $25 plans before rewards get 1GB of data for free with 30 days expiry. It seems like PM is initiating a smaller 'More is Merrier' type of deal with those specific people with those plans. A Public Mobile user from Red Flag Deals reported on this since he was loyal to Public Mobile. Telus also has a huge loyalty department and they want you as a customer with good deals so then they don't lose a long time customer. Here is the text that another Red Flag Deals User saw as a text from 611.

public-promo.png

8 REPLIES 8

romrumrira
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Oh no, I did not get it this time 😞

fixin

@Troy0224 - Yeah, that's the worst part of this promo. It doesn't retain its gigs after 30 days. It is like Public Mobile automatically charged everyone who has a plan from $15 - $25 a 1 GIG data add on and didn't charge their credit card, would rather want a $15 bill credit since that is how much 1Gig of data add on is worth to buy.

fixin

@Blue20 - That's unfortunate, I don't qualify since I am on a $34 plan. 

Blue20

I did not get this even though i qualify

Troy0224

This will expire way before I can ever use it.  👎

thanks @fixin 

it expires 30 days, not very useful

fixin

@hTideGnow - As far as the article MobileSyrup & Red Flag Deal users say, it only applies once & isn't recurring.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @fixin 

one time only and not recurring?

Need Help? Let's chat.