cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Change & Add-on work effortlessly

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

I just like to put out some positive experience. I just returned from Hawaii and like to mention that all was required for my U.S. Roaming add-on was a phone restart. But to challenge the system more I added the 500mb autopay plan change on renewal which was during the 10 day add-on cycle and was very impressed how smoothly everything went. Also no issues upon add-on expiry. 

This experience has removed the only hesitation I had with making referrals.

Very happy with the service.

3 REPLIES 3

UPDATE.

So it seems I may have spoken too soon. Today my data stopped working, however I am not certain it was to do with the U.S. Roaming add-on as it has been 13 days since I purchsed it and hence 3 days since it expired. It was working yesterday before I started this discussions.

The Lost/Stolen trick did not work so I promptly added funds and that seem to have fixed it as my data starting working about 30 secs later.

So, still happy with the service but I can see how it would be frustrating if you don't know the tricks.

@stonechucker wrote:

The 8 hour time difference (is it more?) from Eastern probably let you sleep through it al!

It is 3 hours difference from alberta and being earlier means I was awake and using my phone when it happend.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

The 8 hour time difference (is it more?) from Eastern probably let you sleep through it al!

Need Help? Let's chat.