cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: Phone__Camera__Action!!

Round @z10user4 

Just for you....because I know you won't be tempted to cheat. Guess correctly next time your in town you get a whole apple pie made from the apples from my tree to bring home with you.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious : I'll say #1 is stunning in its natural look. #2 is awful. #3 is a close second. #4 seems a little out of focus. For the game, you need to be more exact in your positioning. One of these things is not like other 🙂

Which camera??...not a clue.

Of course all of this is with my eyes looking at what's displayed on my screen. So there's that.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

Interesting critique....

1. Fuji
  2. Moto
  3. Pixel
  4. Samsung

I had actually messed up the samsung shots by having it on a different ratio than the others so I've had to crop some of the photos so that they would all have to same ratio. I am pretty pleased at how well a 10 year old digital camera is standing up to the pixel. All around the pixel is pretty awesome. The samsung is pretty good for 2017 technology and the moto is a disappointment it will be getting gcam where I have read transforms its performance. The hardware is there.....but not the software.

20210720_054728.jpgPXL_20210720_124630965.jpgIMG_20210720_054536585_HDR~2.jpg

softech
Mayor / Maire

So, after all these round.. we have to admit Moto camera is no good?

is there any GCAM ported for your Moto?  wanna try?

https://www.xda-developers.com/google-camera-port-hub/

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Thats in the cards just not quite yet.....I'll pick a slow day in the near future and you can help me along.

BlueB
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious wrote:

They really act differently in certain conditions. Overall spec wise the moto g7+ being the most recent release (2020) has some of worst and best photos I've taken this year!

Woohoo, I guessed correctly the first round!  Unfortunately I had some downtime and other issues to deal with the past few days (and more challenges coming up).  I'm surprised with all these photos/phones, you don't get mixed up which photo file is from which phone!  🙂

Sorry I couldn't keep up with this - was a lot of fun!  I actually thought about looking at the EXIF metadata at first, but thought it would defeat the purpose of having fun with guessing.  You could always take a screenshot-crop from an on-screen photo and saving that would kill the metadata.  🙂

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@BlueB 

I had my moment....we are all a little testy around here trying to Stay--Safe cheating has caused unnecessary grief especially with the events over the last 24 hours. Maybe guessing which one took a shot at Sunset--Sayanora yesterday will settle the tensions by getting back to just talking about phones involved in the snappiness.....

IMG_20210721_205054196.jpgIMG_20210721_204655674_HDR.jpg20210721_204632.jpg

BlueB
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious 

Beautiful capture, just at the right moment with the sun peeking through too!  Yes, what a wonderful week to end the day- and week!  🙂

gpixel4
Mayor / Maire

lol I was looking at the filename not meta data. all you had to do was rename the pictures...

Pixel was a straight giveaway. PXL___

Moto is IMG___HDR

🤭

softech
Mayor / Maire

@gpixel4 wrote:

lol I was looking at the filename not meta data. all you had to do was rename the pictures...

Pixel was a straight giveaway. PXL___

Moto is IMG___HDR

🤭

oh. .that's easy.. 

but you know what.. the quality is a straight giveaway for Moto.. you won't miss it.. Pixel and Samsung needs to look careful.. they have their strong and weak moments... 

Need Help? Let's chat.