cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments

Ray11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just got a text to say that my payment is due April 11. I just paid my contract March 29 and on my main page it said the next payment is due April 29. This is the first time this text has come early like this is there a problem with the auto text or are they going to take a payment? I have autopay set up.

6 REPLIES 6

Dylan3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Oh okay

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dylan3 wrote:

If the message was sent to you and the date that was included in the message is different than what your date to pay is expected to be then its most likely a error and you shouldnt worry too much about it

@Dylan3 

This is was part of a major problem that happened yesterday. It was and still is something to worry about for some people that are still trickling in.

Dylan3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If the message was sent to you and the date that was included in the message is different than what your date to pay is expected to be then its most likely a error and you shouldnt worry too much about it

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello everyone!

Please note that we are aware certain plans have expired before their due date, but we do have a solution in place, which will be applied to the affected accounts, within the next 15-20mins.

I do apologize for the inconvenience, but it was flagged and will be resolved, so please bare with us!

Thank you,

Ashley

Rander
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There is a heated discussion about this under the DISCUSSIONS header. I’d suggest going there and watching for instructions. 

It seems others are having this problems. 

It’s pretty unbelievable to be without phone access without any warning to customers. 

And no clear instructions have been posted by the Moderator yet.

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Multiple users have received the same message regarding payment outside their regular date.  As payment occurs every 30 days, this message was probably sent in error. Check your account online to confirm your next due date.  Additionally, if you scheduled autopay, the amount owing should be taken automatically.

Need Help? Let's chat.