cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers for new customers unavailable for loyal current customers

StevenTyler498
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a $29/mo 10gb plan and would like to get the $23/mo 6gb plan, but it doesn’t show as available for me to select. (Even in the app)

This is extremely poor customer service and does anyone know of other good phone providers I can go with?
Because public mobile obviously doesn’t want to take care of the loyal people who pay them every month. 

3 REPLIES 3

Chanah_again
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Freedom mobile has some pretty decent low price deals going on at the nomemt, starting from 5$ - 2 hours talk time, incoming calls have unlimited minutes, unlimited texting,  100 mgs data. The 20$ plan looks pretty good if you need data.

After the 'surprises' here over the past year, I'm disinclined to stay myself.

@StevenTyler498 

Public mobile has switched to personalized plan offers for existing customers.  Each existing customers will get different options to change to.  The bad news is that it seems that most of the plans offered to existing customers cost more than their existing plan.  Hopefully, PM will change this policy and allow customers to downgrade their plans to lower cost.  

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@StevenTyler498 

If you are not satisfied with PM, there are many providers that have similar or better plans based on your needs and location, RFD and Google will help you find those providers 

Need Help? Let's chat.